Ex Came Over Last Night!!!

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Last night she came over. I am in Love.

Two words.

"Second Honeymoon".

Unless you had a real heart to heart and talked about all the bad along with all the good and came up with real solutions to the problems that led to the breakup, you've accomplished nothing.

Sorry to be the one to have to break it to you.

And I feel happy. Why am I not panicking or hurting?

Because you've only just had a hit of the drug....Similar to a great fun night out on the alcohol.....Wait until it wears off....*

Lot of people will read that and think "Gee Carus, dont be so negative", but I, like so many others, have been there and experienced it....

Truthfully I hope it leads to her coming back, but I agree with Tresqua*, even if she does there is a lot of work to be done to stop it failing a second or third or even fourth time....

Best Of Luck

Carus* 8-)

She got a hit of me. I am actually in a fine state. She knows where I stand, if she chooses to stay a child and not grow, ok, she can come over for sex, but I am moving forward. Sooner or later, the feelings will have to be spoken out loud and I will continue to be a mature adult and she will have to meet my expectations. I thought it was the Perfect night, because the last 2 meetings she was mean and hurtful. 2 nights ago she was back to being my lover for the moments. It clicked. I feel I am in a good place now, maturing where I don't expect anything, I hope she would be willing to work, I have gotten so much help in the past 1.5 months that I feel calm, I will let her continue chasing me. Silence continues.

In reality, if she is looking to spend time with me because she trusts me strictly for sex, then I will also enjoy the moments and not ask questions or rock the boat. Again, the feelings and emotions will have to come out.

Lemsip.

I love her more than anything. I am still in ecstasy from 2 nights ago. It was true passion. You know from my previous posts where I stand. I want her. I want her. I want her. I cannot predict the future, so I do not know what will happen, I enjoyed the moment. I am very calm right now because of the mental help I am receiving. I am calm. I have my views and thoughts of why I am calm and it is helping me.

Lemsip.

I love her more than anything. I am still in ecstasy from 2 nights ago. It was true passion. You know from my previous posts where I stand. I want her. I want her. I want her. I cannot predict the future, so I do not know what will happen, I enjoyed the moment. I am very calm right now because of the mental help I am receiving. I am calm. I have my views and thoughts of why I am calm and it is helping me.

OK. Just be careful is all I'm saying.

Unless you had a real heart to heart and talked about all the bad along with all the good and came up with real solutions to the problems that led to the breakup, you've accomplished nothing.

Sorry to be the one to have to break it to you.

Er, rushing the "heart to heart" could be worse that avoiding it. You don't bring that kinda thing up on the first meeting. (You shouldn't have sex right away either, but it's too late for that, apparently.)

To Lostwithouther: Reconciliations happen in baby steps. If you immediately bring up the need for "the big relationship discussion," you'll look weak and pathetic (again). And if she brings it up, then you say, "Not yet," because it shouldn't be that big of a deal anymore. And if it is, it's probably too soon. (And it hasn't been very long.)

By the way, your screen name speaks poorly of your state of mind. You might want to think about getting "un-lost" before you do anything else.

You know from my previous posts where I stand. I want her. I want her. I want her. I cannot predict the future, so I do not know what will happen, I enjoyed the moment. I am very calm right now because of the mental help I am receiving. I am calm. I have my views and thoughts of why I am calm and it is helping me.

"I want her. I want her. I want her" and "I am calm" don't really belong in the same paragraph. It's difficult, I know, but you really need to step back and try to look at yourself (let alone her) objectively.

Er, rushing the "heart to heart" could be worse that avoiding it. You don't bring that kinda thing up on the first meeting. (You shouldn't have sex right away either, but it's too late for that, apparently.)

To Lostwithouther: Reconciliations happen in baby steps. If you immediately bring up the need for "the big relationship discussion," you'll look weak and pathetic (again). And if she brings it up, then you say, "Not yet," because it shouldn't be that big of a deal anymore. And if it is, it's probably too soon. (And it hasn't been very long.)

By the way, your screen name speaks poorly of your state of mind. You might want to think about getting "un-lost" before you do anything else.

Agree with this. You don't want to overwhelm her at the start. Keep it casual at the start. See how she responds to a couple of dates before you lay it all out there.

She got a hit of me. I am actually in a fine state. She knows where I stand, if she chooses to stay a child and not grow, ok, she can come over for sex, but I am moving forward. Sooner or later, the feelings will have to be spoken out loud and I will continue to be a mature adult and she will have to meet my expectations.

How are you being the "mature adult" and "moving forward," by having her come over for sex? You also have choices, and this will likely prevent you from moving forward. Living in the moment is a temporary fix, and sooner or later the real world returns.

Oh I agree with you on not rushing the serious talk about what has to happen to fix the relationship, but this casual hookup sex is accomplishing nothing.

If that's going to continue they need to have some sort of a plan. Well, they need to have a plan if there's going to be some sort of potential save here. Otherwise it's just a fantasy that's going to burst and this poor guy doesn't realize how much it's going to hurt even though part of him expects it.

In other words you haven't discussed any of the issues and you haven't worked anything out and whether or not you stay together is completely up to her.

I'd prepare for the worst.

TRESQUA! Haha I Voluntarily end our NC (maybe you didn't realise it started but...)

OP:

Quickly leave that daze because you're about to get a shock. You need to repair my friend!

Archived