She lied about an accident - I think she's crazy

1m50L0nl3y

this thread mskes my stomach hurt. ugh.

run.

she is crzy, no matter how you look at it, no matter what angle you take. she is nuts.

You can not change a tomato into a carrot. even if you hang out, even if she sees, knows, etc that you care. she will still be crazy. tell her to get serious mental help.

Wow, that is some bat * * * * there. I'm actually impressed by the sheer levels of nuts.

Run. Do not look behind you, lest you turn to salt and/or have your beloved remain in the underworld. Don't just do NC- block her, remove her, get her out of your life. If she's gone like this over two dates, then anything that continues to encourage her will just make this situation all that much worse.

If she is convinced that surgery is the only way you are going to love her, then it will never be enough for her. She will find more and more things to change about herself. Before you know it, she will have had 100 different surgeries because she is just not perfect enough. She will drive you crazy.

If she is convinced that surgery is the only way you are going to love her, then it will never be enough for her. She will find more and more things to change about herself. Before you know it, she will have had 100 different surgeries because she is just not perfect enough. She will drive you crazy.

I think so too. I don't really think she is lying but extremely insecure. I actually feel sorry for her, but she is a black hole so not someone you'd want to be involved with.

Archived