Girls would you feel "bad" if...

1m50L0nl3y

Lets suppose:

Situation A:

A guy you like posts a romantic music video on his facebook page, and he quotes the song "I dont wanna be alone". You immediately post on his wall "You dont have to be alone I wanna go on a date with you". And the guy deletes your comments and the video, how would you take it? What actions would you take?

Situation B:

If the guy you like posts a romantic music video on his facebook page, and he quotes the song "I dont wanna be alone". Then some random girl replies inviting him out with her, but he doesn't reply anything back and deletes the video and the comments, how would you take it? Would you think he is going to accept the invitation?

I can imagine anyone would feel bad in both scenarios, no matter what gender. It just seems such an odd and weird (if not rude) thing to do in the first place. The message you gave the girl/s was "I really don't like you and am not interested. Ugh".

Scenario B: No, I would not expect him to accept the invitation - his message was more than clear (imo).

In Situation A: I'd feel rejected and embarrassed. I'd try to avoid the guy altogether in real life after that, but if that wasn't possible I'd be polite, aloof and definitely avoid any meaningful contact.

In Situation B: I'd think that the guy was probably too thick to realise that his video and song would be regarded as an invitation, and then took fright when he realised it was. I certainly wouldn't think the invitation from the girl had been accepted.

Either way, the message to the world here is: "I want a partner - but you don't qualify!"

In Situation A: I'd feel rejected and embarrassed. I'd try to avoid the guy altogether in real life after that, but if that wasn't possible I'd be polite, aloof and definitely avoid any meaningful contact.

In Situation B: I'd think that the guy was probably too thick to realise that his video and song would be regarded as an invitation, and then took fright when he realised it was. I certainly wouldn't think the invitation from the girl had been accepted.

Either way, the message to the world here is: "I want a partner - but you don't qualify!"

Wow. Well said. Here. Have a cookie.

Thanks. To be honest I was planning to delete everything but I dont wanna be a jerk. Thing is that girl is soooo not my type. I mean she has all the things I dislike in a partner. She is a junkie, overweight, doesnt take care of herself... A few years back I lowered my standards and invited her to eat at my place, I decided to order something for my mom, not only this girl ordered 2 dishes but she demanded me to give her my moms food. Well I declined. She was furious and began cursing threw a glass of water in my face walked around my apartment histerical I took out a magazine to read (if you really wanna piss off your date I recommend it) and she broke it to peaces and left. She deff eats like a dinosaur.

Then the next girl I dated laughed so hard at that story, according to her it as the most ridiculous date ever, she would say "tell me again about the time you went out with the hungry beast" I made out of that pathetic situation the joke of 2009. I would make a great stand up comedian

Thanks. To be honest I was planning to delete everything but I dont wanna be a jerk. Thing is that girl is soooo not my type. I mean she has all the things I dislike in a partner. She is a junkie, overweight, doesnt take care of herself... A few years back I lowered my standards and invited her to eat at my place, I decided to order something for my mom, not only this girl ordered 2 dishes but she demanded me to give her my moms food. Well I declined. She was furious and began cursing threw a glass of water in my face walked around my apartment histerical I took out a magazine to read (if you really wanna piss off your date I recommend it) and she broke it to peaces and left. She deff eats like a dinosaur.

Then the next girl I dated laughed so hard at that story, according to her it as the most ridiculous date ever, she would say "tell me again about the time you went out with the hungry beast" I made out of that pathetic situation the joke of 2009. I would make a great stand up comedian

eh just make a joke out of it and just say haha lol... then they won't feel as hurt if you deleted her comment or didn't respond to her. Honestly I like neither, but it's worse if they deleted it. I rather them just say haha and play along or something. And if they think that you want to go out with them just tell them you very busy at the moment, but will one day. she will probably forget about it unless she pyscho. Being indirectly rejected is better than being directly rejected because it's less embarassing for the girl.

I made a compliment about a guy, he said eww. I don't like that because I was really trying to flirt with him, but oh well. He even deleted some of my comments on facebook. I just made a joke about his picture or comment and he deletes it. I think he also deleted his tagged when I tagged him at least I think I tagged him. All in all, I just deleted him because I just don't want to deal with him since my friend likes him. One less thing to worry about. But deleting someone's comment is not nice. it makes the person embarassed and pissed.

I wouldnt say "eww" (tho thats exactly how I feel). Now she comments on EVERYTHING I post. I just reply once then she keeps on posting crap like "when are we going out" 2 minutes later "tell me what you think" 10 minutes later "hey what you doing" then "what you doing?"... I just feel like telling her I DONT F----- LIKE YOU ! STOP IT OR I DELETE YOU.. It seems like she forgot I never was into her and never will... I just have her on my fb because she is suicidal and Im "nice".

But Im getting sick of women that just dont understand that Im not interested not only in them but NOONE.

You need to ask her, politely but firmly, to stop. You need to tell her, kindly but firmly, that you are not interested in a relationship with her. If she persists, block her.

If she's suicidal and you blocking her on facebook precipitates a crisis on her part, then she stands a chance of getting the professional help she needs. You are doing her no favours by being 'nice'.

Archived