asking out a girl i've known for a while

ptw78

there is this girl that i've known for about 3 years, she is actually a relative of one of my friends, and i only saw here maybe 2 or 3 times a year, but she actually lives pretty close to me. recently we've been haning out a lot and i've come to realize that i have really strong feelings for her. she has stayed over at my place a couple times, but i've never made a move or anyting like that. i've tried to actually take her out on a date, but she is either busy working or going out ot clubs and things like that(like most girls she likes to dance) i've been out with her to clubs and her to friends homes a lot also. i think she probably knows that i like here, but i'm not positive on that. should i tell he how i feel about her or try some else to try and get together with her? i don't know if age matters, but she is in her early 20's and i'm in my middle 20's. i thought about telling here how i feel, but i just don't know if i should.

Well my best advice would be for you to ask her on a date, and make it clear that you are asking her out on a date. If she says thats shes going to a club or something... Well sorry mate, I doubt a girl would turn you down on a date so she can go to a club and pick up other guys if she likes you.

I would definetly approach her and ask her out on a date...I mean what is the worst that could happen? I am sure there is always the possiblity of rejection, but you will move on in time if this happens. I am also sure that there is no way this would ruin your friendship with her. Good luck!