how can someone get their self-esteem back after going through this?

my self esteem is hiding in the rat-hole right now. i can't even get it to look at the light.

How can you possibly not see that the problem was not you? This should not affect your self-esteem unless you allow/allowed women to treat you badly in the past. If so, there is work to be done, but you have inherent value as a man, and fellow earth creature which should not be put in this situation EVER again.

How can you possibly not see that the problem was not you? This should not affect your self-esteem unless you allow/allowed women to treat you badly in the past. If so, there is work to be done, but you have inherent value as a man, and fellow earth creature which should not be put in this situation EVER again.

I dont know. I think its me, because for years she was never like this, then all of a sudden I came around... and BAM. this is what i get.

i don't f*cking know anymore. I'm going nuts here. it's not that simple to just "move on" -- you think i knew it was going to be this way? this was a girl I was proud of for many years, this was the ONE girl on earth that i trusted, after all the others who showed me that they were trash. even so, none of them acted this way.

i'm sorry, but i'm really screwed up over this.

I dont know. I think its me, because for years she was never like this, then all of a sudden I came around... and BAM. this is what i get.

i don't f*cking know anymore. I'm going nuts here. it's not that simple to just "move on" -- you think i knew it was going to be this way? this was a girl I was proud of for many years, this was the ONE girl on earth that i trusted, after all the others who showed me that they were trash. even so, none of them acted this way.

i'm sorry, but i'm really screwed up over this.

Nothing to be sorry about. One human being cannot turn another human being into such a monster. And that's what she is, a monster. With serious issues. Jerry springer wouldn't even take this girl on his show. THAT bad. I know it's not easy to move on. It never is, especially when you blame yourself. I honestly think you could benefit from some therapy man. Professional help will help you realize it wasn't you. We can only tell you so much. But try and look at all the people in this thread telling you the chick not only has a few screws loose, but the rest are rusted. I know I keep saying this, but you need to keep yourself distracted.

You want your self-esteem back? You need power. You need to be significant.

Note: when people think of power, they usually think of a bad connotation, same goes with money. Well, regardless of what people are going to think, power is good and so is money.

She sounds materialistic to the max, so being the "bigger man" and walking away and being all humble about it isn't going to work because she's too stupid to realize what she's lost. You just need to cuss her out and tell her to drop dead. Yeah, I meant what I said cause I know she's not going to actually drop dead cause her ego is way too big to let that happen. She needs to be put in her place. Chop her ego down and crush it. Then I assure you you'll start to feel good about yourself and put that chapter behind you, and truly begin to work on your self-esteem the right way.

Be the bigger person when around her or talking to her, and I don't necessarily mean the "honorable" way. Do what you gotta do to get back up on your feet, then knock her off her high horse and hijack that horse for yourself and ride off in the wind when she's down on the ground rolling in the dirt.

What would Tony Soprano do?

I sent that list to her via email. I also said some things in there, that are sure to make her realize it.

I can't just "ignore her" and whatnot. I did what I had to do.

I really appreciate this response. I feel good about sending this to her; and saying the things I did. I'm glad someone at least thinks "cussing her out" is a good idea. I thought I was the only one.

Tony? He'd get Paulie, Sil, or Chrissy to take care of the situation. Clearly.

I sent that list to her via email. I also said some things in there, that are sure to make her realize it.

Why would u do that? u gave her a lot of power. look here is my list, see I can't stop thinking about u

Because I'm not worried about power. I don't want to talk to her ever again, and I want her to see why.

f*ck the power. f*ck what she thinks.

the power means absolutely nothing to me, when it comes to someone who's made me THIS unhappy over the last year and a half.

let her have it. soak in it. glorify herself in it.

Archived