Anyone have any Sure-Fire ways to spice up sex life?

scotty2422

My fiancee and I have been together for 5 1/2 years now and it's safe to say our love life has become, let's say, routine. It's always the same: bedroom, lights low, foreplay, oral, missionary, maybe doggy-style, back to missionary, then...kaboom We're extremely compatible sexually, that's not an issue. We're a "perfect fit," so to speak, and orgasms for both of us aren't lacking. I just think things could be a bit more...exciting. I want to get the passion back, where both of us can't wait to just freakin' devour each other We've both started exercising a bit more, and I know once we both feel better about our bodies that will go a long way.

One thing we're already talking about is taking a nice little weekend trip somewhere; a change of scenery. But does anyone here have any great tips on spicing things up at home? Feel free to be as descriptive and "naughty" as possible

when you guys are apart try sexting her. text her some things you want to do (other than missionary and doggy) and see how she reacts. If she reacts positvely just say hey lets do it tonight!

some ideas: you can do roleplaying, dressup, boob sex, quickies with most your clothes still on, massages, masturbate together, lapdances, try putting on music, handcuffing, blindfolded, try different rooms(kitchen, laundry room etc), take a break in the middle of a session and go down on her, if your into rough stuff my personal fav is to have her go on top and slap me in the face.

Archived