Open Club  ·  113 members  ·  Free

Journals

Purging the Inner Sanctum

Sanesoul

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply
RIP Dan Wheldon. I've never been a racing fan, but what a tragic, tragic situation. My prayers go out to his family.

I saw that SS. SO sad. I did not see the race but I saw the news. My son is into racing but NASCAR not Indy. Maybe try to think of it this way? He went fast and he died doing what he wanted to do and what he loved. How many of us get that?

Thanks Vic. It just feels so senseless and sad.

I know, it does. But like everyone who signs up for something dangerous like my husband it is what they have chosen. They know the risks. He HAD to race. Some people just HAVE to do what they do despite the risks. It is better to die doing what you love than a death from some long drawn out hideous disease. At least I think so. Burn hard and race hard and you are done, but happy.

I'm spiraling again. Another bout of depression swinging in hardcore. I wish I had only one mental disorder to deal with. I hate it that when I finally feel like my anxiety is leveling out a bit, I get a bout of depression.

So much happening right now that I feel like I'm losing it. I feel like I'm going under, and I really have to work hard to stay afloat. If not for me, than for my baby girl. If nothing else keeps me going, she will. She has to.

Yesterday was a crazy day. Hubby was traveling to Germany, and lost cell reception in Amsterdam. I got an email from him at 5:30 yesterday morning, but NOTHING for the rest of the day. Delta can go to hell. I looked up his flight status, and they never updated it once it departed. This was an hour long flight from Amsterdam to Frankfurt and it was "In Flight" for about 12 hours. I actually had to call Delta to find out the actual status of his flight. Imagine how much this girl with high anxiety was freaking out.

Apparently, he couldn't get the internet working and still had no cell reception at the airport hotel. Good grief. I was so thankful to wake up this morning to a message from him explaining that he finally got the internet working. No cell reception yet, but at least I have that.

Last night my daughter and I had a nice mommy-daughter night. We went out to eat at a diner and watched Devil and Priest together. She fell asleep cuddled up on the floor, surrounded by about 15 stuffed animals. She was so sweet. I'm going to enjoy all the one on one time with her, despite how much I'll miss hubby while he's gone.

I know it. My back teeth are worse for wear. I went to the dentist a few months ago, and found that all of my molars are heavily fractured. I can't unclench my jaw for the life of me, and when I'm really anxious, I clench even harder, to the point of causing pain to myself. It sucks.

Yeah, my dentist is trying to get me to wear a guard, but I clench my teeth all the time. I don't think it would help me if I had to take it out all the time so I could talk. I'm not looking forward to repairative surgery, and I hope it doesn't happen for a long time.

• 2 weeks later...

So my therapist (here on called P) told me that it's time to work on the rape. It's destroyed my life in so many ways, and I want to take it back. I've kept it locked up for too long. I don't think this is going to be even an ounce of fun.

So my therapist (here on called P) told me that it's time to work on the rape. It's destroyed my life in so many ways, and I want to take it back. I've kept it locked up for too long. I don't think this is going to be even an ounce of fun.

I here you there.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived