Need help with a business name

Hi guys,

I'm opening a beauty salon and have 95% of things organised, but I am stuck on one thing. A name! I can't think of any good ideas, and it's so hard because once I decide on a name, I'm kind of stuck with it, so I want it to be good. Can anyone help me brainstorm?

I will be doing makeup, nails, tanning, facials and waxing. So I don't want to call it something like "Hollywood Nails" for example, or something that implies I only do the one treatment.

I've thought of "Sleeping Beauty" but I'm not really sure about it.

Any suggestions are welcome and appreciated!

Facials Plus

Nails Plus

The Spa

Body Neat

Juniper (nothing to do with anything but it'll peak interest then you can advertise what you do)

I suggest you learn how to do hair and then add these things as additional services. Or join a salon that does hair and needs additionally services.

Hair Apparent

Hair and Beyond

Hair Raisers

Hair To Please You

Hair To Stay Hair

We Are The Alpha & Omega Hairstyling Salon

Blood Sweat & Shears

Shear Madness

Shearly Beloved.

Curl up and Dye.

These are really funny

Wow thanks for all the ideas guys! I'm liking them!

Employ a big hairy man in there who knows his stuff about beauty as well and call it "Beauty and the Beast"

Haha. I love this

Facials Plus

Nails Plus

The Spa

Body Neat

Juniper (nothing to do with anything but it'll peak interest then you can advertise what you do)

I suggest you learn how to do hair and then add these things as additional services. Or join a salon that does hair and needs additionally services.

Thanks! I am actually going into a hair salon, so it will be hair and beauty, which I think will be a lot more successful than if I just opened up on my own

Archived