What did she mean by that?

cf43

I met this girl thru a friend of a friend and we've been out a few times and chat on the phone a bit but the last time we went out something odd happened.

We went to a movie and ran into some old friends of hers. One of her friends asked if I was her boyfriend and she responded by saying "No, I'm done with boyfriends." She went on to tell her friend that it was partly due to a previous bad relationship. Intrigued by what she said I eluded to the conversation in the car on the way home and she said "I'm just not looking for a relationship now, sorry!" She was quick to change the subject.

When we parted ways that night she did ask when the next time was that we'd be going out and we have chatted on the phone since but I haven't brought that conversation back up.

I guess what I'm trying to say is that I am interested in her and I'm just trying to figure out if that's girl talk for "No, you're not my type" or "maybe at a later date"

Thanks!

Mr Confused

As of right now, believe what she's telling you. She's not looking for a boyfriend at the moment. Knowing that in advance can save you some time. If I were you, I'd still talk to her, though. You just got to be really careful, don't let her lead you down a path of disappointment.

Archived