read and reply thanks

ang3l2004

Inside I feel so alone so miserable hurt and in pain,Growing up may have been hard but im not a little girl anymore im older im supose to be strong a strong independent woman but I am weak I am still that little girl that little girl cryin and screaming inside trying to get some help any kind of help from anyone so I dont have to deal with this pain.

I still feel so much anger inside from so many things I still see me going down hill everyone says time will make this better time will heal my wounds I will be ok but by now I thought I would have been happy and free of everything in the past not trapped behind these dark walls with

nothing to gain.

I really wonder how long this can take when I become this strong person this person that even though I have a heart of gold and im as nice as can be that I can put everything behind me I can stop going in this cycle slowly killing every last bit of what I have inside.I have to Be happy with me.

I am no longer that little girl no more hits no more emotional abuse no more screaming and yelling at me now but wait I let it continue I go in the circle of the past I am the one who has put myself in the position to continue this rough and bumpy road I know because I see.

When will I ever be happy???

quick poem let me know what u think?