having sex 3 times in one night?

Hannah13

It's safe (assuming you're taking the proper precautions), but there used to something called "honeymooner's bladder" caused by frequent sex. Sometimes all that friction can irritate your urethra (where the pee comes out)--peeing after sex can help. Also, you can try using a lubricant to minimize chafing. Otherwise, enjoy!

A couple years ago, my ex and I used to have sex frequently...like 10-15 times a day, with most of those times happening at night.

It makes you sore and dry. I didn't get an infection but it HURT.

If you're protected on the pregnancy/std front, I would just be careful about the frequency.

Orgasm or something close to it.

It's definitely possible. Just...eh. I wouldn't do it again personally but I don't regret the expeirence. The soreness was really present.

Like I said, just don't do it too much because you'll get sore and dry and this may lead to discomfort and increased risk of infection.

I am a girl. I just got my perioud on friday, as well. The itchyness is very prevalent, as is the burning. I am thinking it might be from putting my 'wet' thong back on thruout the night to sleep in.

Maybe yeast infection or something? Can I treat anything while on my period?

I am a girl. I just got my perioud on friday, as well. The itchyness is very prevalent, as is the burning. I am thinking it might be from putting my 'wet' thong back on thruout the night to sleep in.

Maybe yeast infection or something? Can I treat anything while on my period?

it does sound like a yeast infection, if you're 100% it's not an std.

Leaving one "wet" things is a sure way to get a yeast infection.

Archived