blueberrypie

Maybe read this... link removed

It tells of how William dumped Kate, and went out partying, celebrating his freedom, then analyses how she got him back - through having fun and being nonchalant, surprise surprise!!

yeah well I would of liked to of shown this to my ex too nonchalent blah blah but he was three hours away.. and didn't care thats okay if the press are taking photos of you and putting it on the front page of a newspaper....left right and centre... oh geez

i remember reading of all the couples famous who took back their exs for some reason it doesn;t apply to us normal people...

URGH.................................

@sunday2010: celebrities are just like us normal people too, except that they live their life in the spotlight. I would say at least the good thing is when here at enotalone we can easily vent about our breakups, because people don't know who we are. Can you imagine if your breakup was aired on tv shows and magazines....I think that would be WAY worse.

How long were they broke up before they got back together? I've heard the longer one goes during a breakup, the less likely it is to get back together. However I also believe that if two people want to be together they eventually will, even if it takes years.

I heard their breakups were brief......3-4 months apart. It said something along the lines of how William's father told him to breakup with her if he didn't have any intention of marrying her. At the time, he didnt want to marry her and ended it. It was reported, that he was really happy to be single but once word got back to him 2 months later that Kate was partying it up and moving on....he panicked and went back for her.

i really don't believe there is a formula for a successful reconciliation because there are so many factors to take in. I know some stories where they were apart for 3 months, 6 months, 8 months, 1 year, 2 year and they did get back together. It's going to depend if romantic feelings are still there and if there has been a period of positive growth.

Archived