He ignores me and then acts like nothing happened!

Sarabina

This is a update on my previous post

So this guy I have been chatting with online for a month suddenly stopped responding to my message for no reason.

A week ago he sent me a message asking me how my weekend had been, I responded that same day and asked him how his weekend had been, this was a week ago and he still has not responded to my message. And I know he has seen the message, because he logged on the site many times since then and it's impossible to miss. He also chatted with other people on the site.

Before this we used to talk pretty much everyday and everything was fine.

Then today he lol'd at something I had said to another Girl, he acts like nothing happened and he still didn't respond to my message.

Did he not respond because he doesn't think the message is important or is he just ignoring me.

Then today he lol'd at something I had said to another Girl, he acts like nothing happened and he still didn't respond to my message.

Did he not respond because he doesn't think the message is important or is he just ignoring me.

It doesn't really matter which it was, does it? Even if he didn't think the message was important he still could have sent you one and changed topics rather than completely ignoring you while he chatted with others.

The LOL he added took him a second to do and lets him see if he still has you on the hook. I wouldn't respond if I were you. You want someone who will be consistent and not play games.

It doesn't really matter which it was, does it? Even if he didn't think the message was important he still could have sent you one and changed topics rather than completely ignoring you while he chatted with others.

The LOL he added took him a second to do and lets him see if he still has you on the hook. I wouldn't respond if I were you. You want someone who will be consistent and not play games.

you're right, but this is not his normal behavior, and he has been acting odd all week not just to me but also with other people. I think something is up, I'll send him a short message just saying hi either tomorrow or on Monday and see what happens, I need some closure!

He ignores you because something else has come along... or you didn't give him what he wanted. I'd stop paying attention to what he types about, or I would even leave that chat room. Don't waste your time on someone who can't give you the same courtesy.

I agree. When they ignore you, it's because someone else has come along or they just aren't interested. If it were anything else, you wouldn't have seen him logging on "several times" and "chatting with others" since then.

Archived