Is she interested!? What should i do ?

anf07

Ok . i really like this girl but shes real confusing. she got out of a long term relationship, and then got sweapt off her feet by someother guy.The guy did her dirt and things are over now but her feelings are still there. she tells me she is not ready meantaly or physicaly for a relationship right now.she knows how i feel about her and at times it seems like she wants something she flirts we go out we talk alot and the whole not ready thing does not come up and out of nowere she backs off and the "im not ready" comes up she says she doesnt want to hurt me so she backs off a little.but i cant understand how 1 week everything is good we seem like were together and the following week "shes not ready & she doesnt want to hurt me" she just says let things happen on its own. but everytime something happens she backs off so i dont know what to do anymore.. so can you help me out there and what can i do to help her forget her past and want a present or is it just a way of saying shes not interested in me? which i dont think cuz it happens alot.. things happen then she backs off and again..