song written for a friend who I care much about

nothingontheinside

I wrote this poem in a lyrical format with one refrain after every two verses, don't know how it works like that but I tried it anyway! My first upbeat poem in a long time... Please tell me what you think. This poem is dedicated to a girl who I care very much about and I'm trying to show her that the light at the end of the tunnel is not a train but the sun.

Hold your chin up baby

Keep your head up high

And think that just maybe

It is all right to cry

Place your head right here upon my shoulder

And rest your hand here in mine

The world seems as if it is getting colder

When really it's just fine

Sometimes life deals us cards that we don't like

But you'll have to move on and forget it

Even when it feels like you're just waiting for the bad guy to strike

But remember you can never quit

Hold your chin up baby

Keep your head up high

It is all right to cry

I will hold you until everything feels okay

If that means I'll be holding you forever its fine with me

And since I'm here ill kiss you along the way

Baby you're as beautiful as can be

I'll kiss your face where the teardrops once fell

And wipe away the bad feelings in your heart

And you can crawl out of your protective shell

And you can do anything again from the start

Hold your chin up baby

Keep your head up high

It is all right to cry

It's all right to cry

Lay your head on my lap

And cry

Cry

Let the teardrops fall

Let go

And cry

Tell me honestly what you think

Love, Ness

someone asked whats happening to my friend. well the same thing thats happeneing to me really. she cuts, and i do aswell, but her mom just found out. im tryin so hard to get her to stop cutting because shes only been doing it for about 3 months, i on the other hand have been for about 2 years, and i care about her so much. also shes been having problems with her best friend and such... oh yes and her mom just found out that shes bisexual, dont know how shes taken it yet though. my mom found out about my sexuality only about 2 months ago... maybe 1... dunno... didnt take it well... bought books to teach me to be straight (i laugh) okay so goin back onto track about my friend... she is just goin through A LOT... oh yes and her best friends dad just died. hehe not too great. i dunno she worries me a lot and i love her with my whole heart. i dont know what to do, i want to help dig her out of her hole but at the same time im digging my own hole... i want to show her that the light at the end of the tunnel is the sun, not a train but i myself dont know, it could be another lost person like us with a flashlight (lucky soab)... i dont know cuz ive never been there.

im so confused!