crimson regrets poem

i_hate_the_world47

This poem is written strait from the heart.It is alittle strong.

Crimson Regrets

Crimson Regrets

Of things come and gone

My mind is a blurr

I've been numb for so long

Pleasant memories

Of a place in my mind

When i was happy

That was once upon a time

My arm is like a battlefield

Holding so much pain

Of the blood that has dripped

Leaving an eternal stain

The blades are my friends

There cuts a bloody kiss

Leaving me sitting

In a puddle of bliss

Crimson Regrets

Of my wasted youth

I only have one wish

For you to know the truth

Any one who has comments or suggestions i would love to hear them

Meagan

Hello there.

I'm also love poetry and won some prices once for a poem I wrote. I'm 14 as well but this has nathing to do with your question, lets just get to the point.

This is my first question: Who is Crimson Regrets?

How far do you want to go with your poem?

What are you traying to express by this poem to whom will this besaid? to an ex? to an audience? to the family?

Those are things that you need to think when u write a poem and explan what were you thinking and felling when u wrote this poem. If you want to answer this question its good; if you want to send me a message to ask me or tell me something I will happely answer. Good luck 8)

Wow... I really like that and I understood everything you were trying to get accross in a very clear matter... maybe its because I'm a cutter myself and know what you are feeling... but also you are an excellent writer. I could never write like that! Good Job!

I'm always here for you because I care.

Wow thnx.I am glad u liked the poem.Gauchori

B4 i answer your questions i want to tell you something.All poetry has some mystry.You cant always explain the whiole message of a poem.You must let the reader figure it out.Thats why poetry is so intersting.So with that said i am not going to answer u wat crimson regrets are.If you read it enough you will undertsand.I will tell you that i have also one awrds with my poetry.As far as me wanting to go places with this poem,i will let it take me as far as i can go.

Meagan

• 3 weeks later...