Need advice ASAP

rgvsouth

I need some help guys.

i had to speak to my xbf about Insurance issues. And i asked him if i should delete him from the insurance and he said its up to you, then he said well "yes"

i told him i need to know if there will be any possibilities of us getting back together if not so i can totally delete you. I asked him to think about it.

and

he said "he will think about it"

is he being nice to me, and probably just doesn't want to hurt my feelings anymore. Im such a loser for even asking but it my heart was telling me to go ahead and ask.

This is a tough one. I think if he doesn't answer youu within a day or two he is just being nice. I know how youu feel with the heart telling youu to ask. I have done that before, because even if he didn't love youu the way youu loved him youu still did love him. That is what I have to say about it. I hope I helped. ((:

thanks guys for the response....Its a car insurance and bec. we were so in love we said we were married to get a lower charge. IDIOT ME.....now im stuck with him on insurance bec. they probably gonna ask for some kind of divorce paper Ay ay i hate this whole drama * * * * . and him telling me "that he might think about our relationship"

Archived