Death was coming for her

And it was coming in a hurry

She fell to the floor

Lifeless and done

And after many years of fighting

Death had finally won

Comments/questions are greatly appreciated

Meagan

I really like your poem, especially the ending....It definitely left an impression.

I also congratualte you on controlling your anger through poetry and not self-harm.

You can PM me if you want to talk.

*Sidenote* Oxygen, your comments are really hurtful. People can have serious problems at anytime in their life. I can see you have problems because you're makeing hurtful comments to hide your own insecurity. The post was asking for constructive critiscm, not shallow comments by boneheads.

hi,

I agree with roasted carrotts and also like your poem. It would take me ages to write a poem, I'm afraid to say not one of my specialities!

As you say this is a good way for you to realease your anger through poetry and not to self harm.

regards

yeah, I liked your poem. I cannot relate to it b/c I have never cut, but when I was reading it I felt the emotion you had while you wrote it.

And Oxygen...

dont kill ur self it's stupid.. unless ur homeless and no one can help u... that when u can kill urself

thats just mean

Can't we all just get along?

I thought your peom was very good. It was full of imagery, and I felt the emotion through it.

At times when life is hard, you have to work through it. I can see in your poetry that this is your escape. Writing and cutting.

Just please, get help. Only if you want it though. Live is worth living and some day you will realize. You're going to meet one special person who makes life worth living. Trust me. I've been there.

If you need to talk please PM me!

PS- Do you want help to stop cutting? Maybe resort to your parents? I dont know ur situation, but leave more info and we will all see what we can do to help you!

• 2 weeks later...