Open Club  ·  110 members  ·  Free

Journals

sherryberrypie

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Gotta go to the gym today after work. Had another poor sleep, but screw it.

Today marks a month since the strike began, and talks broke down again early yesterday morning. Because we're not going to be in class, some of us are going on a day trip. Depending on how much it costs, I want to get my nose pierced

I came accross an old memory card that was in storage, and it had a bunch of pictures of the old apartment on it. You know how your memory is sometimes totally skewed? Mine was. The place was small and dark and I don't know why I was homesick for it. After the super fun party on Friday night, I think it finally hit me that this place is better. Silly girl.

Yesterday at work there was an envelope waiting for me. Turns out it was from a jewelry saleslady in the mall where I work. I have been in a couple of times to look at this ring I am infatuated with (mostly out of boredom) Sure I love it, but it's not what I'm expecting at all. Anyways, she had written a post it note to Alex, included a sales advertisement and included a copy of her business card with the ring # on it.

Thing is, I already told her that HE wants to choose the ring by himself, it's over what I feel comfortable spending, and I was not going to hint or tell him about it. Pushy pushy!!

(He actually found the original business card in my drawer, but I don't think he's tried to look at the ring. He just thought it was cute that I had it.)

I made a pit stop at the grocery store where I used to work, wanted to see if they're hiring. I'm in luck, someone just quit! So, I'm going to talk to my old boss and bring her a resume this week. I'd really like to go back there. I didn't appreciate it as much as I should have. Now that I've experienced what the retail world is like post- recession, I want to go back!

There is a website dedicated to ipad and iphone texting goofs. Pretty funny!

I meant to only have a snack before going to the gym, but I think I had a meal's worth of crackers, dips, cheese and broccoli salad. Now I'm full and need to wait a bit... I was very bad last night. I porked out on spaghetti, then a few hours later I got into the ice cream, and then I had a bit more spaghetti. I was soooo full when I went to bed. Definitely can't eat like I used to...

Had a fun day involving a crazy Japanese movie, a body piercing shop, Chinatown, an Imax movie and Korean food. I should be tired, but I'm not. I didn't get pierced and I only kind of regret it. I wasn't up to spending 3/4 of my paycheque on something frivolous like that. Instead of sleeping now I'm browsing the Simon G website. SO beautiful! I'd die a happy lady if I could ever own a Simon G piece

Archived