Open Club  ·  110 members  ·  Free

Journals

sherryberrypie

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

hehehe yeah Alex hates horror movies too, so I'm always glad to have someone to watch them with. Today after work I went into a couple of jewelry stores and tried some rings on. I'm just trying to get a feel for what I would like to wear for the rest of my life. Once I started wearing them, the prospect of us as husband and wife really started to feel real

He came in here and I was all *bashful* can I show you something... lol. He said "money, blah blah, money," and I was like "oh yeah I know, just for future reference, I'm in love with this" Smoooooth. Oh well, I'll just visit it on my journal and maybe one day I'll own it and get to wear it forever and ever.

Wooo $1300 in tax return money so far! I have two of my T4's, just need two more forms before I can go and get my return done. I asked him if NOW it would be okay to send my sister some money for her car (that I have been driving for close to a year now) and he didn't seem too keen on the idea, so I will wait. $1000 for the car is chump change in light of what she makes, so she really doesn't care that much, but I hate knowing that I owe her.

I did some reading, did some notes, but definitely did not get an essay done. Tomorrow is the day for that I think. Right now I am full of fried chicken and shiraz. I'm classy like that.

It snowed AGAIN. It snowed just enough to turn my car into an ice cube, but at least I worked hard for take-out dinner!

Archived