Contact?

liquinn2

I mean, in a friendship... is it best to enjoy letting the other person "breath"? Cause this girl I'm meeting next week, we've not talked in nearly 2 days... is this a good thing? To allow her to breathe? Should I contact her? I'm not sure whether this would show me as being "clingy".. which I want to avoid (even though she said I'm not clingy). Thanks.

it's most definitely a good idea for friendships to have room to 'breathe'. two days without talking is nothing. you both have your own lives with school, work, other friends, family, significant others, etc. if you constantly talk to the other person eventually you're both going to burn out from too much contact.

if you have to stop yourself and say if i call/text/email her again will it be too much then it probably is. give it time and then make contact again.

it's most definitely a good idea for friendships to have room to 'breathe'. two days without talking is nothing. you both have your own lives with school, work, other friends, family, significant others, etc. if you constantly talk to the other person eventually you're both going to burn out from too much contact.

if you have to stop yourself and say if i call/text/email her again will it be too much then it probably is. give it time and then make contact again.

Yeah, look through my other thread if you want more information. i

I see; thanks for the advice. I'll probably talk to her tomorrow.

Archived