Need Help Theres a Girl,Shes a Friend But....Plz Help

Bustapatman87

Hi,

Um i got a friend who is a girl i been friends with for over a year.I have been in many good conversations with her and she has many of the same intrests as me.She is a very Religious and Shy girl.But the day b4 i ask her out She announces thats shes a Lesbian! Is there any chance in heck that i have Of ever getting together with her?Cuz i really like her...and well i thought she really liked me.

1 more question,

I have never gone on a date or even been kissed.I never been asked out and im always wondering why.I want U people to rate my pic on this yahoo profile.Note Am 17 now Here is the Url

link removed Please Rate me.Thx

Hello

I wanted to start with the first part of your post and this girl you are friends with. I think you might be starting off your dating career on the wrong foot if you started out with this person. Why ? Because she has already told you which sex she prefers, trust me on this believe her. And being a male that would not be you, so ask yourself just one question ? (and I'm not trying to be rude, I'm asking you to think here just for a second)...let's say you were gay, would you be looking for a female ? Now that I made my point,I suggest you stay friends and move on to some one that likes the opposite sex and not the same sex in your case. I have never been ask to rate someone before, but as a special request to you, I have gone to your link at Yahoo and I saw your picture in uniform. So if you were asking the question would girls find you attractive enough to date you. The answer would be "Yes"... I used to have an ad on Yahoo myself, and as a matter of fact I met the girl of my dreams there. I would however suggest that you go back in and update your profile (you can use the others there as examples) and I would upload additional pictures of yourself in other fashions besides just military to your profile. When I had my profile up, I had one of me in a classy suit, another on the beach in the caribbean, and another one swimming with a dolphin. I do believe the more creative and variety or pictures you have the more women you will attract. Some woman may be turned off with just one picture of you in military uniform, others it may be a big turn on, everyone is different. So the more pictures you have the better chances you have to get a date. If I'm not mistaken I think you can have up to five, I only had three, and it worked just fine. So forget this girl and update your profile, get some more fun stuff in your profile. I know that is the key, make it fun and you will attract a fun person. You will do just fine.....Good luck

Kuhl

8)

I appreciate what u said.Ur right i should just move on.But if there was 1 girl i would hav gone out with or ever go out with it would have been her.I mean the thing was it was just so sudden and the fact that she wants to join the army like me may have also meant that she just doesnt want to get asked out or nuthin.I mean she is wayyyyy not the kind of person u would think of that would be gay.She is a religious freak lol and she is shy and vegetarian.Every1 i knew who heard was shocked as much as I was. Thx for the input on my profile also.

I would like to hear other peoples opinions on this subject as well

Well, unless she later announces that she's bi, since she's gay, I don't think, besides friendship, you'll get anything by asking her out...just rejection. So I would move on, but at least friends with her, at the very least. Hope that helps!