Feel Bad About A Past Relationship

Aries1

I was dating a girl long distance(5 hour drive)back in 2000,I was in my 20s then.

We went back and forth a couple times,but then I realized things probably wouldn't go anywhere. The phone conversations became monotonous,plus I just wasn't into the same things she was. When we met I guess part of me felt bad that things didn't work out for her with others and I was trying to pick up the slack,but as I mentioned there wasn't much to hang onto after awhile.

So eventually I cut down on calling and returning her messages. There was a point after awhile I did try calling but of course she was miffed by then.

So recently I came accross her on Facebook(this is 10 years later)and wondered if and what I should say.

Thoughts?

sounds like you are older, wiser and more compassionate.

if you feel an apology is in order.... personally i think its better late, than never. you could always put it out there without any expectations.

I think so. And I'm pretty sure if she did reply back it still wouldn't be too pleasant;

I think so. And I'm pretty sure if she did reply back it still wouldn't be too pleasant;

I'm guessing that she stopped being angry long ago. I caught up with a significant ex ten years later and he wasn't angry, he just thought I never wanted to speak to him again. It was great to make peace, finally.

I don't like to leave people wondering;

LOL!

You mean that you don't like to leave people wondering... so you draw the line at a decade.

Can't help teasing you a bit, but I do agree with twomonks that with apologies,

late is better than never.

Archived