Women : Are you attracted to men's bodies?

bertdru

I'm only attracted to muscular males' bodies. I'm not attracted to slim or plump, but that doesn't mean I won't date them- just that it's not their body that I'm attracted to, and I usually prefer them in clothes.

I'm attracted to muscular or slender and lean look. I can date a slightly overweight guy, but sex would feel much better for me when I can feel his muscles when I'm touching/caressing him or even when I see his muscles and broad shoulders. What I absolutely hate in men's body are love handles. I would never find them adorable no matter how much I love a guy. They can truly ruin the beauty of a man's body (just my opinion of course). I hate my own love handles too, gross.

I think tho, that I should date an unattractive or average guy. I wouldn't be able to take my hands off of a guy with great body. I'd just get turned on constantly.

This thread wouldn't be complete without a picture. Enjoy!

image removed

Ok. There's a difference. If we're talking averages, your average woman's body is vastly more beautiful than the average male's body.

If there is a beautiful man....oh *drool*, I could look all day long. I'm partial to a beautiful chest or stomach. I could lick and touch those all day. He could be dressed and I'll want to fondle his shoulders, but if he's naked...well, obviously other things must be fondled.

Buuuuuuuut, I must say this. A man's junk, when it's just flopping around and all flaccid, is not attractive. But when he's standing at attention and ready to go, well that's the best thing of all.

Ok. There's a difference. If we're talking averages, your average woman's body is vastly more beautiful than the average male's body.

If there is a beautiful man....oh *drool*, I could look all day long. I'm partial to a beautiful chest or stomach. I could lick and touch those all day. He could be dressed and I'll want to fondle his shoulders, but if he's naked...well, obviously other things must be fondled.

Buuuuuuuut, I must say this. A man's junk, when it's just flopping around and all flaccid, is not attractive. But when he's standing at attention and ready to go, well that's the best thing of all.

an average mans body and his flacid junk is much more beautiful to me than an average womans body!

I just love men I guess. or maybe I'm weird. haha

I find woman's bodies more attractive than male bodies and I'm straight. But even still I can get turned on by a male with a very nice body--usually an athletic build, 6 pack, nice firm butt, and muscular legs turns me on. Though I tend to date thin men, and can get turned on by that as well.

I really appreciate men. I am wholeheartedly glad that there is another sex on this earth. I would go insane if it was only women. Not only do I converse better with men, I find them much more aesthetically pleasing.

When I see a truly attractive man, I melt. It's rare to find one but when I do, it's the jackpot. And, when I date men, they become more attractive by the day, it seems. Through the dating experience, I find more about their bodies to appreciate. Elbows. Wrists. Adam's apples become attractive when I really love a guy.

Archived