Would you be less attracted to a guy if you found out that he slept with prostitutes?

bertdru

It isn't easy. Did you read my OP? This city is not conducive to such relationships. Unless you are rich or something and you can get upper class women.

Where do you stay at? What country? What city? Is it possible that you can move to a better area?

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I thought this was a funny article! Maybe you should start a new thread and ask guys if they would consider a relationship with this woman?

STD's much? If I were involved with her and found out about this, I'd be running faster than Carl Lewis on the track.

Who says you have to tell her? It’s your past and up to you if you want to share that or not. Personally I don’t think sex with prostitutes would be very fulfilling. For me the emotional and psychological aspect of a relationship is what ultimately makes sex enjoyable. It's what makes me 'want' her. I want her to care about me. I want to feel I matter to her. I also want to care about her and I want her to matter to me. Paying someone to ‘like’ me would simply reinforce the idea that no one actually does. The mechanical act of sex wouldn’t mean much by itself without the emotional aspect but that’s just me.

Yeah, um, sex can be free if you're willing to just put some effort into having a good relationship with a normal woman. But if you're lazy or selfish, yeah, go to a prostitute.

Yes, I am instantly completely turned off by the idea that a guy I'm seeing has slept with a prostitute. It tells me that he sees woman as a vessel to spill his seed, and that's it. Plus, there aren't many legitimate brothels in the US that require STD testing. That's just nasty.

Yes, but there are lots of men who see women as a vessel to spill his seed and that's it...why do you think there are so many men who have one night stands, casual sex, FBuddies, FWBs...you think they really care about the women they are having sex with...even FWBs they don't really care...she is just a penis receptacle...why do you think these men call their FWB whenever they are horny..it is not for the woman's charming company, it is so he can "spill his seed inside her". You are right, sex can be for free (or virtually free) with a little work..and many men who embark on casual relationships put in the extra work by honing their acting skills...they act attentive, they rehearse the right clichéd lines, spend a little money buying the woman a drink or dinner and then the woman falls for it...or also "has needs" and there is your sex for free. Bottom line is that the goal was the same, it was just the way the goal was achieved was different.

I don't have a huge problem with prostitution if it's legal and consensual on her part. I don't feel one way or another about it in a kind of "each to their own" way.

An ex of mine told me that he had slept with a prostitute once and as I was no longer with him or interested in him I really wasn't all that bothered or interested beyond wondering why he was telling me this?

I will say that the only thing that would bother me about a man sleeping with prostitutes is that here in Ireland the trade is illegal and unregulated and the girls working at it are pretty much all foreigners who've been trafficked here or Irish girls who are heroin addicts and the like.

To me this is pretty much the same thing as slavery and if you're happy to sleep with someone who has no choice about whether they wish to consent to having sex with you then in my book that makes you a very sick individual.

I don't know whether morally this would fall into the category of slavery or rape but whatever it was it would absolutely sicken me if I thought I knew someone who would to all intents and purposes actively support the mistreatment and exploitation of vulnerable people.

Archived