Open Club  ·  110 members  ·  Free

Journals

• Replies 14k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
you should print out that proposal and use your scrapbooking skills to pretty it up, frame it, and put it in the home you guys will share

Definitely PM me that password please!

Oh that's a great idea Sherry! I won't be able to do it til I move over there -poo. I still don't know how I'm getting all my scrapbook stuff over there... 0.o Gonna be expensive, for sure...

I will PM everyone by tomorrow night with the password!

you could mail some things.

My fear with that is it's a) expensive. It's $50 for a ten lb. package to the UK and b) we all know how the postal system is. The paper still has to be flat and unwrinkeld when it arrives, lol. And then there is all my scrapbook supplies... paper cutter, tiny cutters, sticker maker... yikes.

let me ask you a different question - how much would it cost to buy 10 lbs of scrapbooking supplies in the UK? cheaper or more expensive than here? i probably wouldn't buy much of anything in the next year, especially not additional paper!!

It would cost about $100 to re stock my utensils and everything. And they don't have a Hobby Lobby so I'd have to get is shipped internationally (if I can). Yeah no, def. not buying anything more. I just calcuated on the postal website a box big enough to fit my scrapbook paper properly (I use the 12x12 sheets) and Just stuck ten lbs in (no idea how much lbs. of paper I have) and it calcuated to be $75

It would cost about $100 to re stock my utensils and everything. And they don't have a Hobby Lobby so I'd have to get is shipped internationally (if I can). Yeah no, def. not buying anything more. I just calcuated on the postal website a box big enough to fit my scrapbook paper properly (I use the 12x12 sheets) and Just stuck ten lbs in (no idea how much lbs. of paper I have) and it calcuated to be $75

We don't have Hobby Lobby but there is something similar, can't think of the name off the top of my head though! It's a shame about how expensive it is to post stuff.

If it's exactly or under 12x12, use the Large Flat Rate box from USPS. Should be able to ship to UK for under $56.

I slept pretty good last night. Didn't even take any of that sleep supplement. Got tired, turned everything off, and was out by 2 I believe. I have got to get some cleaning done today. Like major cleaning for when CS arrives. Can't push that off any more since this is my last day off until my vacation... :s *sigh* I loath cleaning. I do it for a living, why must I do it at home?

A week. We are looking at paying for an additional night-- the hotel you have to check out at 11 am and CS's flight doesn't leave til 5 something that night. I'm not leaving Jasper in his carrier in the car at all-- so we would have to get an additional night so I could leave Jasper in the hotel room. We won't make a decision until the day after the wedding (I get paid via direct deposit the night of the wedding) and depending on how much my check is with this overtime, we may or may not bring him.

And cry my eyes out in the hotel room instead of having to drive while crying, lol

I just had a moment with CS. I'm knee deep in cleaning my room top to bottom (literally like moving the bed out, cleaning the cloest.. every inch) and I heard the email notification on my phone go off. I did not feel beautiful in any way. My hair is in a messy pony tail, I'm hot, I'm sticky (for some reason and covered in dust from dusting. I look at it's an email from CS.

"I can't remember a time I wasn't in love with you anymore."

Annnnddd I felt like the prettiest girl in the whole world in that moment. I probably had the biggest goof grin on my face as well, lol. Yet another reason I know he's the right man for me.

Archived