Open Club  ·  110 members  ·  Free

Journals

• Replies 14k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

L and I just had a snowball fight. I of course won because I play deviously according to my husband. Not my fault he didn't think to lift my coat and put a snowball up my back! It's still so surreal to think this is our second snow together and this coming Valentine's Day will be the first one we have spent together physically. I am so looking forward to sushi it isn't funny! And because we don't do romantic gifts for Valentine's Day he bought me flowers home from work today 'just because'. And not roses, because he knows how much I hate roses.

School is closed tomorrow (yay!)

Our first Valentine's Day physically together. We don't do the romantic gifts to each other but L bought me a small bouquet to celebrate our first one together.

image removed

We're both working today and I'm hoping the sushi place is open today (we still have loads of snow/ice) so we can do dinner there.

21 days until the beach too!!

I did 4 miles on the bike in under 20 minutes (not sure if that is good or not!) and did a few leg exercises on one of the leg machines. I hate the mirrors they have around the gym. I don't need to be reminded that I'm a fat slob while working out people!

I am so craving this sushi tonight. Mmmmmm! L made our reservation for 6:30 and after dinner we are going to pick up some wine, come home, and watch the first episode of House of Cards. Well, I am. L has already seen it since he left work a few hours early.

Ohh must be tough getting the snow off the car every time you want to drive somewhere! What are you studying OG? Not Egyptology?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Oh no, didn't do much driving this week! My poor Monte Carlo never would have made it in this kind of weather. We walked to work while it snowed.

Business Administration. I wish Egyptology!

btw, your flowers are lovely!

Thank you!

L and I are slowly getting our plan to move to Myrtle together. We are shooting to move when our lease runs up next year, although I will only be 3 classes away from finishing my Associates in BA if we do that. I can always wait a year to apply as a SC resident and then take the remaining classes at the local tech school in Conway. And we're also looking into ways L can start/possible routes for him to get his degree in emergency management. Of course SC is one of two states who really don't have courses for that type of thing! But there are a few online options he could pursue. All in due course!

Right now I'm trying to figure out why I can't grasp adding/subtracting unlike rational expressions. Have I mentioned I hate Algebra?

No gym for this sore lady today! Today was my first day in the new area of our department. I've got to get use to all the bending again! My lower tummy area hurt to begin with - the good kind of hurt you get when you've worked an area out. I was going to do some more core exercises at home but I could barely get down on the Pilate's mat to do any. I'll just stick with Pilates tomorrow to try to help my back out.

Archived