Open Club  ·  110 members  ·  Free

Journals

• Replies 14k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I can't believe we are suppose to get up to 2 inches of snow tomorrow (I will believe it when I see that sluggy crap on the ground) and it is 60 degrees today! I'm wearing a tank top, leggings, and flip flops to school and I'm LOVING it!! I am so ready for spring, perhaps even more now that we've decided to go home (aka visit Myrtle) for a few days in March to tide us over until our longer trip in September. I need ocean. I need spring!

Well all the provinces do get snow. It is just that the West Coast is temperate. The rest of the BC is covered in snow. You can't go into the mountains in the winter without chains on your tires. So while many parts of the country are very cold the BC coast is really very temperate. And they are more temperate because they are on the ocean.

One of my friends in Atlanta posted that she's stuck in a Walgreens and has been there all night. Another friend posted that 2 of his friends are stuck on the ice on 285. and a baby was born in the middle of all of that.

This is craziness!!

Atlanta is so bad right now. The Georgia DOT swore they had it covered an it wouldn't be like it was three years ago... I think it's worse. Some kids are still at their schools and had to sleep in the gym.

Of course I have to work in a hospital which never shuts down. Everyone in my department made it though. I walked this morning.

Archived