Open Club  ·  110 members  ·  Free

Journals

• Replies 14k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
That's great! There's so much politics at my hospital about relatives being hired. I'm glad he got the job!

There usually is with us as well. We have the rule you can't work in the same department and the only saving grace for him getting on is my normal department is a different code then what he does, so technically different departments although we share a manager.

Thanks everyone!

L's first day and a 10 hour day for me. So glad it's over. I'm ready for this entire WEEK to be over. I'm suppose to be off Monday and Tuesday but we will see! L is off this weekend though. Lucky.

My autoimmune is still acting up as well. Just dealing with it the best I can. As long as it's not itchy I'll fend off the questions on why I'm covered in hives.

That's cute^^.

Are you two on the same shift? I remember working the same shift with Jesse, sometimes it was ok and other times he drove me nuts. I like now that when I come in at 6am, he's getting off at 6:30a so I don't have to work directly with him anymore unless I work an OT graveyard shift.

We are, we're both on first. When I'm in my normal department I don't see him a lot unless I have to take something up but when I'm in housekeeping I see him a little bit more. It's just weird to see him and not show affection.

lol.... Years ago when he and I first started dating, we were both working 3rd shift. He would walk with me when I had to read the bus yard and more times than not, we would make out somewhere in the yard for a few minutes. lol

Now there is none of that going on, anywhere. People know you two are married, yes?

lol.... Years ago when he and I first started dating, we were both working 3rd shift. He would walk with me when I had to read the bus yard and more times than not, we would make out somewhere in the yard for a few minutes. lol

Now there is none of that going on, anywhere. People know you two are married, yes?

lol! We catch fleeting moments here and there. Like his first day I walked by him and he reached out and touched my hip and the other day he touched my arm. I'm very wary of showing affection because we had trouble with one married couple before. She was a CNA and he was in our department and he literally stayed up her butt all the time. He wouldn't be designated on her hall and he would be over there just standing around, talking. I know we won't ever do that but with him being new I'm very weary. But yeah, people know we're married. A few people have told me how they love his accent, lol

We are, we're both on first. When I'm in my normal department I don't see him a lot unless I have to take something up but when I'm in housekeeping I see him a little bit more. It's just weird to see him and not show affection.

yeah, i agree with you - it's good to keep things professional at work. like you said about that other couple - no one wants to see that at work!

yeah, i agree with you - it's good to keep things professional at work. like you said about that other couple - no one wants to see that at work!

HAHA....I could tell you stories of the shennanigans of people in this company married and unmarried frolicking around. More so people that aren't married or should I say married but not to each other. LOL

HAHA....I could tell you stories of the shennanigans of people in this company married and unmarried frolicking around. More so people that aren't married or should I say married but not to each other. LOL

Same here! We had one guy who was married (his wife worked in another department) and he was caught with someone who wasn't her in a deserted area in the middle of the act.

Same here! We had one guy who was married (his wife worked in another department) and he was caught with someone who wasn't her in a deserted area in the middle of the act.

There was a mechanic here years ago that was seen making out with a bus driver on one of the parked buses. I wasn't really suprised because he's a habitual cheater. It got interesting when another female driver found them and let them both have it and I thought to myself, well she isn't his wife either. lol

There was a mechanic here years ago that was seen making out with a bus driver on one of the parked buses. I wasn't really suprised because he's a habitual cheater. It got interesting when another female driver found them and let them both have it and I thought to myself, well she isn't his wife either. lol

that's so wacky. i'm guessing he was no prize either. how do guys like that get 3 women (at least!?)

L and I are currently rewatching Doctor Who - well, New Who - to be caught up by the 50th anniversary special Nov. 23rd. We are such dorks, haha. My uncle and his wife are throwing a 50th anniversary party for the occasion since it will be simulcasted around the world. Since we aren't big into dressing up I'm going to make us some shirts. Mine will say Bad Wolf and I think L wants his to say 'Keep Calm and Don't Blink'. Although it's really hard to find plain Tardis blue shirts!

Archived