Open Club  ·  110 members  ·  Free

Journals

Is everything ok?

Also, since you are on prednisone, you have to watch your eating even more closely, since prednisone can cause an increase in your appetite/hunger.

Yea, just putting a lot of pressure on myself in some regards.

The funny this is it doesn't make me hungrier (is that even how you spell that?) When my mom took it she said she felt like she had to eat every hour but I'm like meh, I just still eat when I'm bored.

• Replies 14k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was going to go to a friend's baby shower in a few weeks (she lives fairly close to Myrtle Beach). She's a mutual friend I know through my uncle and his wife and I was going to hitch a ride with my uncle's wife since L doesn't want me driving the car that far on my own. However I just realized my final exams are the week after that so I'm just going to send them a present.

A couple who went through the visa process (they did the fiance route whereas we did the spouse route) announced they are pregnant. And the other visa couple we know (they did the spousal route too) he just landed in the States yesterday.

I love my job. I may not always love what I do but I do it. When I'm asked to do something outside my normal responsibilities I may mutter to myself but I do them. I may mutter about having to cover for someone being out but I do it, unless I just can't. I never ask why I have to do something, I just do it, even if that means I do all the physical stuff that comes with this job while others do not.

But I hate working with women. I truly do. I'm not the perfect employee, by any means, but this constant buzzing about people complaining is enough. Maybe L is right, maybe I am a push over (who am I kidding, I know I am), I just have to figure out what my next move is.

During the day, our office is 90% women. I have learned to just stay out of any drama and keep on everyone's good side. Working with all women can definitely be a trial sometimes. Alex said when he comes to the office he can feel the estrogen in the air lol

Just think of how much you will love your job as an ultrasound tech!

we work in different industries, but have the same problems! haha, that's life.

haha! Doesn't it just knock you down? I know my boss thinks I'm a hard worker but it just lowers my confidence in myself as an employee when people just nit pick over everything I do. Literally everything.

haha! Doesn't it just knock you down? I know my boss thinks I'm a hard worker but it just lowers my confidence in myself as an employee when people just nit pick over everything I do. Literally everything.

i get really frustrated yes. i was so pissed last week, but we patched things up on monday. haha. did you know our periods are synchonized? we were both PMSing last week haha.

the most important thing is that your boss likes you and knows how hard you work.

i get really frustrated yes. i was so pissed last week, but we patched things up on monday. haha. did you know our periods are synchonized? we were both PMSing last week haha.

the most important thing is that your boss likes you and knows how hard you work.

hahaha! I have some amazing friends at work, just a few co workers who have an issue with me for whatever reason.

It is, and I keep telling myself that, but when it's week after week I'm like at what point is going just go down hill?

just ignore them. didn't you say that you might be applying to new hospitals soon?

Well I applied for a supervisor position in my field at another hospital (got turned down for that), applied for a receptionist type job in the same hospital, got turned down, and never even heard from the other hospital were I applied for a reception like job as well. If it weren't for me getting a gym membership so cheap ($16 a month) and awesome vision insurance, I'd go back to fast food. Walmart has been hounding me but they only offer part time.

Email me your resume, B.

Will do!

I've been up since 4:45 am (had to go in and do the order since boss is out on vacation). After that I ran to Walmart and did some grocery shopping and grabbed some odds and ins, stopped by the gas station and filled up. About to leave to take Luna to the vet for her next round of shots (which is going to be fun since it's raining today!), then coming back home to study for a little bit and cook dinner before I leave for work so I don't have to do it tonight when I come home.

Archived