Open Club  ·  110 members  ·  Free

Journals

• Replies 14k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If it happens again I plan on reporting her (to who not sure, will have to figure that one out). It just ruffled my feathers because she gave me the look over - you know when someone looks you up and down. I am very hivey and swollen today, which was I was when I went and picked the prescriptions up. She did tell me last month I couldn't take Claritain with the two other prescriptions I'm taking even though my doctor ordered it. We probably just don't get a lot of cyclosporin users in this tiny town!

just today my coworker went in for a university training session. the guy leading the session asked what she was doing research on, and she said, and he was like, 'wow -that's stupid. don't tell people you study that.' seriously!! she told our boss and our boss reported him to his boss.

Man that sounds like a recent experience I had. I went to pick up my medication and the pharmacy tech told me I couldn't pick it up for two more days. She actually even yelled at me. Then when I pick up my medication two days later they had something pretty offensive on the label. I had to go to the pharmacy owner make to a complaint.

I'm sorry to hear about your nephew OG I hope things go well.

man... i have friends that are in pharmacy school and all and are going to be pharmacists.... but i'm looking forward to when a kiosk takes over most of their duties.

at my old hospital, the ER had a vending machine for prescriptions!

man... i have friends that are in pharmacy school and all and are going to be pharmacists.... but i'm looking forward to when a kiosk takes over most of their duties.

at my old hospital, the ER had a vending machine for prescriptions!

Unfortunately my prescription is a controlled medication that you have to sign for. You have to produce your driver's license and sign for it. The government tightly controls it's distribution. What happened with me was that the pharmacy was dispensing it too early and my doctor got in trouble with the government. So my doctor gave the pharmacy hell and the pharmacy tech took it out on me. But I went to talk to the pharmacist owner.

This same pharmacist did it when my general doctor put me on plaqunil (sp). She even asked me why I was on this. And to top it off they only gave me 30 tablets of my Pepcid when I'm suppose to get 60. Back to the pharmacy I go tomorrow!

I wonder if my doctor can up my quantity on the cyclosporin to 60 rather than 30, or if that will cost more. 30 pills is $40 and I have to take it twice a day so one bottle only lasts 15 days. Hm.

This same pharmacist did it when my general doctor put me on plaqunil (sp). She even asked me why I was on this. And to top it off they only gave me 30 tablets of my Pepcid when I'm suppose to get 60. Back to the pharmacy I go tomorrow!

I wonder if my doctor can up my quantity on the cyclosporin to 60 rather than 30, or if that will cost more. 30 pills is $40 and I have to take it twice a day so one bottle only lasts 15 days. Hm.

did they give you pills to split? sometimes it's cheaper to get 30 20 mg pills than 60 10 mg pills.

Like physically split open? Not sure. They look capsule like. The dosage is 25 MG

If it's a regular tablet without an enteric coating, then it can be split. My MD used to do that for me when I was taking Adderall. She ordered 20 mg tablets that I could split into 4ths or halves so it'd be cheaper for me.

ETA: I just looked it up, and I guess they are available in soft gel capsules only. It looks like there's an oral solution though.

If it's a regular tablet without an enteric coating, then it can be split. My MD used to do that for me when I was taking Adderall. She ordered 20 mg tablets that I could split into 4ths or halves so it'd be cheaper for me.

ETA: I just looked it up, and I guess they are available in soft gel capsules only. It looks like there's an oral solution though.

Yea they are kind of pinkish almost? You can tell there's a line down their middle.

A friend's sister had her baby tonight. The dad posted a few pictures on facebook and I'm casually clicking through them and BAM! - there is a picture with her holding the baby but her vagina is showing. On Facebook!!

Just another reason no pictures will be allowed in our delivery room until everything is nice and tidy.

A friend's sister had her baby tonight. The dad posted a few pictures on facebook and I'm casually clicking through them and BAM! - there is a picture with her holding the baby but her vagina is showing. On Facebook!!

Just another reason no pictures will be allowed in our delivery room until everything is nice and tidy.

Ewwwww why do people post THAT!!! I have a pic with R a minute after he was born but he was in my arms.

She is gonna KILL him when she sees it. Thank God for sheets!!!! I had a sheet over the forbidden bits.

He's taken it down. Can you imagine that conversation?

Dad: "Hunny, I might have posted your vagina all over Facebook"

Moma: "So I push a 9 lbs. kid out and you decide to show all our friends, and family?!"

L would never hear the end of it if it were us. That would not be part of our seven day rule.

He's taken it down. Can you imagine that conversation?

Dad: "Hunny, I might have posted your vagina all over Facebook"

Moma: "So I push a 9 lbs. kid out and you decide to show all our friends, and family?!"

L would never hear the end of it if it were us. That would not be part of our seven day rule.

Personally I would SHOOT him.. Lol

Archived