Open Club  ·  110 members  ·  Free

Journals

• Replies 14k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Holy crap!! Nope never would've happened at the University I went to. You showed up with your student ID plunked your butt at a seat and wrote your exam with the 300 other people. You could not turn your paper over until they said to turn it over. If you did you were thrown out of the exam. The exam was timed and people walked around make sure no one cheated.

A girl I went to high school with found out her and her husband were expecting their second child later this year. she was only 4 weeks along and they had already told both families, friends, even those of us on facebook. She ended up miscarrying last week and apparently their families made a huge deal over it when all she wanted to do was be left alone. That is the #1 reason why no one will know we are pregnant until I am 12 weeks.

Thank you Silverbirch. I'll just be glad to be off it so I can finally lose some damn weight. Not sure what happened but ever since I hit 25 it's been like a drive to lose it compared to the other times.

It's looking good so far with grades. I have a 92 in math and 95 in English going into exams. Public speaking still hasn't inputed my last speech or participation grade but I have a strong 89 in there right now. And Computer I have 90, taking that exam today.

CONGRATS OG! Oh yes, I've been putting on weight which I think is due to going through the change of life and also that I became vegetarian again. The last time I was veggie, I definitely put on weight as well. I'm not really even overweight, but I feel like my shape is changing a lot too. I saw some pics of me from 8 years ago and couldn't care less if I was never tiny like that again (with big boobs). Have to get back into more exercise again. My mother has taken Prednisone on and off for many years for asthma and she hates it too. When both of us have had to take it though, it's been because we have both felt so unwell that the Prednisone provides a welcome relief from that so I guess it can be a really good medication as well.

I'm naturally a bored/emotional eater and I didn't really tame that when I was first put on prednisone. Over the last few months I've been watching portion sizes and have managed to drop a few pounds (few as in 2-3). I really need to put exercise back in but my back still hurts right now.

Worked first today and after work went and paid the tags/taxes on my car. Always fun to give away money, lol. After that went to the gym for 30 minutes then came home and cleaned up the kitchen. Probably going to do dinner in another hour or so. My math exam is tomorrow - bright and early at 8 am - and then I work from 11-7. Going to be such a long day...

We actually have 2 countdowns, depending on when he gets to come home. It's 125 days if he arrives on Sept 3rd and 118 if he flies in on Aug 27th. He randomly checked the flight prices for the end of Aug and as of right now they are the same as the Sept 3rd flight. So if that stays the same whenever we get our interview date we will shoot for the end of Aug flight. Of course the date he flies over is also determined by when his interview date is. It can take 2 weeks to a month for the embassy to get his passport back to him (which has the sought after visa in it) and he obviously can't fly without that.

Archived