Open Club  ·  110 members  ·  Free

Journals

• Replies 14k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He use to have one (when my ex and I were together and we had two cats). It was this one:

link removed

I'd seriously consider getting it again, just not sure it would fit properly were his litter box is now (the wash room). Since it's a covered litter box I'd be fine with putting it at the entrance of the living room/kitchen but I don't know. He always adjusts pretty well to wherever I move it to. I also can't wait until L has to clean it while I'm pregnant, hahaha

I'd try to get knocked up just for the sake of not having to scoop cat poop!

Talking about litter boxes takes me back to when my sister had a cat. She was 9 I was 5. My sister would pay me a nickel to scoop the box. I was such a sucker. One day my sister got upset because I was petting HER cat so I said fine clean your own litter box! lol

Doctor still thinks its a form of lupus so she's started me on a low dose of Plaquenil, a medication used to treat Lupus. I've got to see an eye exam up in the next few weeks and her office is going to set up an appointment with a rhumatologist. I've also got to go back to her in a month for a follow up and we'll do more blood work then to see were my ANA level is at.

So we had to submit our speech outlines by tomorrow and comment on at least two other classmates' outlines with a good and constructive comment. First part was easy. The two who commented on mine said the outline was fabulous, they could tell the speech was going to be very heartfelt. Only constructive I got was to include the groom more (very good point actually). however I'm finding it super hard to comment on the ones posted thus far because it' just ridiculous. We were suppose to post the actual sentences to our intro, main points, and conclusion and some people are just posting what they will talk about. Can't really comment on that. Ugh.

The medicine is working thus far. I took it yesterday and within a few hours I was spot free. You could still see the red marks were the hives had been but that's normal. A few started to come back before bed time but the doctor said they might as I'm on a basic low dose of the medicine. She said if I had to to take two a day instead of just one. Pretty positive.

Archived