Open Club  ·  110 members  ·  Free

Journals

• Replies 14k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

They've got them all. There's the finale and then there are like 3 bonus eps. The finale is great though. You don't realize it really is but it's great how they do it anyway.

Lucky has always been a favorite of mine too. But Peggy and Bobby top the list.

It really is perfect for me.

A co worker was kicked out by his girlfriend last week with practically nothing so a bunch of us have been getting together some stuff for him. I'm giving him some silver ware (we have wayyyy to much for 2 people), a couple plates, a few glasses, wash cloths and some dish towels - trying to help him out were I can. My other co worker is getting a new recliner and she wanted to know if I wanted her old one. I was like yeah! She says the bottom is about to fall out but I've sat in the chair multiple times at her house and it's super comfortable to me.

I'm going to ask my doctor on Wednesday to retest my thyroid. I was reading something about autoimmune diseases and scanned the list and saw thyroid which made me remember that thyroid test incident a month before the hives started. Probably grasping at straws but what will it hurt.

They got into a fight apparently, not the first time it's happened but he went back. This time I think it's for good since he's already found himself a place. He had to move in between pay checks and was worried about groceries, my supervisor made sure he had food. She refuses to see anyone go hungry.

lol, that would be pretty awesome! Hopefully nothing happens this time, I almost never recovered from Tyler's unexpected delivery!

I am, although this completely throws off my perfect aunt world of having a niece and nephew, now one side will be out numbered, lol. But the more nieces/nephews the better.

Archived