Open Club  ·  110 members  ·  Free

Journals

• Replies 14k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

And guess who dropped her iPhone in a glass of water this morning? Me. But it still works! This is the third time I've gotten it wet (first time I dunked half of it in a glass of water the first week I had it and then a few months back I spilled coffee on it) and it's still going strong. I'm never getting rid of this phone, ever.

^ I didn't even have to do that this time. I did the first time it got dunked in glass of water but it's been working fine all day. The case I have probably saved it's life to be honest, lol. The way it wraps around the phone it made it so that no liquid went in that area, just on the top of the screen.

I got called into work today on my day off (last day off for 7 days). Wasn't a bad shift, from 3-7 but it was the reason I had to go in that really got my feathers ruffled. I'm fine with being called in if someone is sick or has an emergency but I was called in because one of the girls almost passed out. Why did she almost pass out? Because she hasn't eaten anything since Wednesday of last week. She says it hurts her stomach to eat anything and she's just drinking Mountain Dew as a source of energy. She's clearly sick because she isn't doing something that can be prevented. So was not happy but I went in because I love my boss.

Archived