Open Club  ·  110 members  ·  Free

Journals

I have another tension headache. Since Monday I have had this on and off all throughout the day, it's getting ridiculous. I'm getting my hair cut tomorrow to see if that takes some of the pressure off my neck since my hair is so long. It seems like I wake up and go to bed nowadays with this and if I move my neck in any way that makes it pop naturally, it comes back. Sick of it.

• Replies 14k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
What have you eaten? Any new meds? Codeine makes my lips do that

Nothing new since Monday when I cooked with lemon juice, and no new meds. My lips have went down and back to normal I think.

I went and got my hair cut today. This was it before:

image removed

And the length after:

image removed

Feels so good to have all that off my neck!

Nope. Went and the doctor said it's psoriasis. I can't ever remember a family member having this. She actually called it psoriasis roseola but said the roseola only relates to the fact the bumps are pink. She said it is stress related - joy - and explains why my tension headaches have increased this last week.

Trying to get rid of another tension headache. L's surgery is tomorrow morning (10:30 am his time, 5:30 mine). I watched a video about how it would go - ew. No, not in a million years would I be awake with that being done to my eye. Never. He says he is taking Moosley with him tomorrow so I'll be there with him.

Archived