Open Club  ·  110 members  ·  Free

Journals

• Replies 14k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The only thing I hate about living by myself (other than missing my husband) is when there's a bump at night I have no one to go check it out with but... well, myself. Jasper sure as Hell isn't going to investigate unless I get up to feed him. Even if he did all the intruder would have to do is pet him and Jasper would just fall to pieces. May look into getting a gun after L goes back home.

The only thing I hate about living by myself (other than missing my husband) is when there's a bump at night I have no one to go check it out with but... well, myself. Jasper sure as Hell isn't going to investigate unless I get up to feed him. Even if he did all the intruder would have to do is pet him and Jasper would just fall to pieces. May look into getting a gun after L goes back home.

Well you could always throw cat food at the intruder and then maybe Jasper would become an attack cat. lol

I had to cancel going to my bestfriend's birthday dinner tomorrow - I got pulled over the other day by a cop who told me that when I apply my brake and turn my turn signals on my brake lights go out. So not legal. Obviously I can't drive an hour on the interstate with this so I had no choice. However my boss and co worker invited me out for Chinese tomorrow night so I'll be going with them. I can catch a ride with my co worker and not have to drive at least!

Archived