Open Club  ·  110 members  ·  Free

Journals

• Replies 14k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My husband LOVES it cold in the house in the winter. The house he was raised in had electric heat which is the most outrageously expensive heating ever, so his parents had the heat off but for 3 rooms in the house. The just wore sweaters. So he likes to keep our place like an ice box.

I know! I wish my stupid car hadn't tore up other wise I could have easily made it down there. One day!

L is so excited to be going to Sherry's wedding next year. Well, I'm excited to be going to the wedding and meeting Sherry and seeing Hers again, he's simply looking forward to the road trip aspect of it, lol.

Jesse asked me a couple of months ago why I wasn't wearing the promise ring he gave me. ummm because I gained a whole bunch of weight and it doesn't fit. lol So now that I have been losing, I catch him glancing at my hand. I told him the other day, just to give me a little more time. Apparently my fingers are the only things that aren't slimming down. hahahaha

Are you guys going to drive? For me to drive from my house to BC would be about 5 days.

We are. If we fly only one of us could go. With renting a car we can rent a car for 2 weeks for $500 (less than the cost of one plane ticket). It's about 48 hour drive so we are going to split it up over 5-6 days with about 8-10 hours of driving so we aren't rushing. We think we'll leave here on a Sunday and be there by Thursday-Friday.

I'm chopped liver haha.

hahaha! He's male, you know how it is.

Jesse asked me a couple of months ago why I wasn't wearing the promise ring he gave me. ummm because I gained a whole bunch of weight and it doesn't fit. lol So now that I have been losing, I catch him glancing at my hand. I told him the other day, just to give me a little more time. Apparently my fingers are the only things that aren't slimming down. hahahaha

I was like holy crap! They swelled really bad after I went from that walk but it's been tight for a while. Red flag one to be losing some weight!

Awww, it still gives me a small rush when someone says 'Is this Mrs. CS?' Like I forget 'oh, yeah, I'm not a S anymore, lol!'

I'm looking at all the cities we will pass now to see if there is anything we want to stop and see. Thus far nothing except Yellow Stone!

^ Us too. Not sure if we should make hotel reservations every so often or if we should just drive and then try to find a place because one day we may make good time and be able to go past were we've made a reservation and then one day we might not even get close to the place.

Archived