Open Club  ·  110 members  ·  Free

Journals

• Replies 14k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Went to the doctor after work today - I have an ear infection, I'm congested, and my tonsils are enlarged. And I felt perfectly fine! Geez. Doctor prescribed a Z-pack and Loratadine. My ear has slowly started to throb and is kind of giving me a headache. I need to throw dinner on (have to cook the defrosted chicken tonight or toss it) and hop in the shower for first shift tomorrow. Such a busy day tomorrow. Delivery day, bringing the lost and found back down to our department, and something else that I can not remember at this time.

Poo.

Thank you guys. Yeah she asked me how I reacted to it in the past and I was like 'cool'. It's suppose to help with the ear infection and the other one is for the congestion. I just took a nice hot shower however I feel super bloated right now... blah. I was not happy about my weight either when she weighed me. Time to put my head down more and keep on trucking.

Thank you guys. Yeah she asked me how I reacted to it in the past and I was like 'cool'. It's suppose to help with the ear infection and the other one is for the congestion. I just took a nice hot shower however I feel super bloated right now... blah. I was not happy about my weight either when she weighed me. Time to put my head down more and keep on trucking.

Focus on getting well, the weight stuff you can worry about when you are feeling better.

Well I left work earlier this morning. This ear ache is just getting worse and has now progressed to giving me a headache. I put out the delivery, did a pick up, and put the order in (all the big ticket stuff) and asked my director if I could go early. She took pity on me (the right side of my face is apparently slightly swollen, so much so she noticed it) and told me to go home and rest, which I am currently doing if Jasper would stop licking my damn face.

Archived