Open Club  ·  110 members  ·  Free

Journals

• Replies 14k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Let's all go to Canada and hang out with sherry, y'all. God knows we southerners over here want somewhere cool to go to...

I concur, again. It's 88 here but feels like damn 90 (32 degrees for my C friends). And it's only May. *groan*

Even L is having hot weather (for them). It's like 20 C there which is 68 F.

It was so hot in the hospital today while I deliver linen... geez. The only cool place was our department. Must remember to roll my windows down a little when I go in or the inside feels like an oven! I stopped by the hair place after work and got a cut, first time I've cut my hair since BEFORE the wedding. Yikers. I kept some of the length (still below my shoulders) but I can't reach around and just grab it without tiliting my head back anymore. I wanted it semi short because of the summer but still staying within the 'too short' dislike L has.

One more week and I am OUT of here! Mom is paying me back in 2 parts what they borrowed (taxes came in) so that's a small load off my mind. Oh! L and I also decided to go back to Myrtle Beach while he's here for a short time. Looking at the 13-17th I believe so it goes accross our anniversary. We want to have our anniversary dinner at the same place we ate the night after our wedding, this yummy Italian place. We are staying in the same hotel too only this time we are getting an oceanfront suite - and for a steal, really. $320 for 5 days.

Oh every single day she calls us by the other's name. We are all B's and she will look dead at me an call me my broyher's name, my sistrt's name, and sometimes even Tyler!

It is a common things for mothers to do. Really. If your mom is going premenopausal like me your memory goes to crap. The change in hormones changes your ability to remember. Your brain is also forever changed in becoming a mother.

Oh yeah, my mom did that and still does. I don’t mind that so much because I know that she always has a million things on her mind and four kids gets confusing.

My hair is finally getting longer. It’s down to the “top” of my boobs now

LOL! One time my grandma went, Collee...Nicole, no Karen...wait, Sherry! (two cousins and a sister)

Hahahah my mother used to say........I know where you live and when I get to YOUR name I will know who you are and then you are in trouble........LOL. My father's mother used to call my son my brothers name for the entire time she was alive.

5 more days and I'm in our apartment. Just five more days. I'm only off Tuesday so Tuesday is the day to get everything packed and ready for the move.

And now I have this awesome 5 day trip to Myrtle with L to look forward to. I'm ready to see the ocean again. I REALLY can't wait until we live closer to it, really can't. It was so hot here today I texted my bestie and said when she got back from vacation we needed to plan a swimming day (her grandma has an inground pool we always swim at during the summer). She more than agreed. I need to buy a thing that I can lay on and sunbath while in the pool.

A mat? haha

I can’t believe you’ll be in yours and L’s place in FIVE days! Woohoo!

They are called something, lol. I can probably get one at the dollar store for cheap. It just needs to float.

I know!! Hopefully I can get everything unpacked in that one day but I'm not kidding myself. I know before anything I'll want to give the place a good cleaning scrub down, that can take a whole day. I'll hopefully have a 4 day weekend the weekend after that so I could get a ton of unpacking done then.

Archived