Open Club  ·  110 members  ·  Free

Journals

• Replies 14k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He'd def have to be dark for it. I think he'd cover Christian's lighter said very well. And that voice... mmmm. It would take some great acting to get that dark, injured, funny man out. Henry Cavil could do the dark well I think. He played in the Showtime Tudor series and played the role well. Not bad to look at it either.

Things have been rocky for a lot of people here, myself included. I am not sure why.

If you want to talk about, you can PM me. If you are having doubts about school/careers, there are always other options, ALWAYS.

I know what you mean. I'm struggling with figuring out if I'm not up for my marriage bc of what happened last year or bc I'm just plain not cut out to live with someone the rest of my life.

I know I'm just an outsider hers, but I thought things were going ok with you and your hubby. Of course, it has been a huge adjustment but it sounds like you two have made a lot of progress and there is a lot of love there. No One said it would be easy but I thought you are handling things well?

I was like you, hers, I really craved alone time with my exes. I don't much with my husband but it does come sometimes but it's rare when I want to be alone and it's usually when he's angering me. My friend says the same thing I said about not sure about being a relationship person but honestly it's because she hasn't met the right person imo. We all have our down periods. It's not going to be sunshine and roses all the time. You'll pull through.

OG- you can do anything if you want it bad enough. Remember that.

Archived