Open Club  ·  110 members  ·  Free

Journals

• Replies 14k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It does ok. But ANY mop does not get stuff out of corners properly or at least not the way I see it. I only started using a mop 2 years ago because of my arthritis but it bothers me to no end because I don't feel it does a proper job. So every few mops I have to do it by hand because I can't take it. Mind you I am a spaz about things being clean to MY standards.

I hear the wet jet (the formula) isn't safe for some pets if it gets on their paws and then they lick them. That might have changed now or may be untrue but I'd at least look into it.

Yeah I don't let ANYONE or ANYTHING walk on the wet floor.......I hate foot prints.

Good point Huntress, will have to look into it. I may just stick with an old sting mop and the kitchen sink for now. And Vic, that I completely get. Id probably do a hand wash every few weeks myself.

On another note, why is renter's insurance so damn high????

Good point Huntress, will have to look into it. I may just stick with an old sting mop and the kitchen sink for now. And Vic, that I completely get. Id probably do a hand wash every few weeks myself.

On another note, why is renter's insurance so damn high????

Ours is not too too bad. I think it is around $50 a month. It is better than home owner's insurance for sure.

Yeah our kitchen and bathrooms are hardwood.

Our house is hardwood except the kitchen and bathroom. That is laminate flooring. The base houses are about 60 years old so they have the original hardwood that is actual wood.

My house back home is all ceramic. That is HELL for streaks and foot prints.

Really? I was quoted $45 by Progressive for a $15,000 policy. I thought it was high! And that was with my car insurance bundled.

Ok, ours is about $50,000 I believe for about $50 a month because but I have multiple policies with them.

Your state must be high. Mine's pretty cheap I think it's like 10 bucks a month for mine. I pay 2 autos and renter's for about 180 a month total.

That is so low it is NUTS. Back in my home city I paid $300 a month just for car insurance.

Wow, I wish we had it that cheap here!

Yeah we pay outrageous fees and taxes. What is car insurance out your way? In the GTA it is about $300 for 2 cars and that is for 2,000,000 of insurance, also too have NO accidents,married and blah blah.

Archived