Open Club  ·  110 members  ·  Free

Journals

• Replies 14k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

thank you Superfox! I was feeling pretty emotional about the whole possibly not being able to move but getting this in the mail today kind of renewed faith because it's the first offical step to moving there barring everything else. I was opening it like 'this isn't my passport, this isn't my passport, this is my passport, this is my passport!' lol

L and I had date night tonight. Since this weekend is the 100th anniversary of the Titanic sinking (and oddly enough our 6 month anniversary) we decided to watch the movie Titanic for date night. I hadn't seen it in years! We didn't even get half way through though before we had to pause it for the night but hopefully over my next few days off we can finish it. Right at the beginning L's mom texted him and really gave some possibly great news to us. I won't go into it yet (because we may not need it) but it does pertain to my visa and I'm just... grateful really doesn't even begin to cover it.

My sister left work to pick Tyler up to take him to the hospital. She didn't even get 5 minutes down the road before he was throwing up again. Thankfully a cop pulled over to check on them and they saw he had blood in his throw up. They immediately called an ambulance and mom and I went in her truck so I could drive my sister's car back to our house while she rode in the ambulance with the baby. He was not happy about the ambulance at ALL - he was just a screaming and crying.

Archived