Open Club  ·  110 members  ·  Free

Journals

• Replies 14k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Nov 5 is my bday. It'll be a great gift to me if you guys can finally be together by that date.

ENA needs a like button, seriously. hahaha. More than likely we will M. If we can get the cheaper flight for the 2nd I think it will work better because we can have the last family meal on like that Sunday which should make it easier for everyone to attend.

Don't tell me that Annie, lol. I think living with L will be amazing on my sleep patterns. When I'm with him he puts me on a normal sleep pattern since I go to bed when he does and my husband isn't an insomniac. I don't know how he's able to sleep til 11 am on his days off and then still go to bed at 9 pm. I'd be up until 3 am if I slept until 11. However we both do like naps and don't try to talk each other out of them. Even on our honeymoon we were taking early afternoon naps, haha

Getting married has been the best thing ever for my sleep. Before we were married I would stay up till 3am simply because I could not make myself want to go to bed. It's like I was never ready for a day to end or something. Now I go to bed between 10:30pm and 11pm when my H does. A bit of peer pressure is just what I need heheh

Getting married has been the best thing ever for my sleep. Before we were married I would stay up till 3am simply because I could not make myself want to go to bed. It's like I was never ready for a day to end or something. Now I go to bed between 10:30pm and 11pm when my H does. A bit of peer pressure is just what I need heheh

I'm the same way, I just won't go to bed because I can't make myself. I was the same with living with my ex but he was a night owl as well so it never stopped. L is def. not a night owl!

So I opened my birthday cards, lol. It's just who I am. I loved them both. L's Gran's (which I suppose now that we are married makes her my Gran as well) made me tear up. At the bottom after they had signed it she wrote 'It's lovely to have another granddaughter.' That really made me feel warm. Never met her before in my life but she considers me like a granddaughter and has always been warm and inviting to me. Probably helps I married her favourite grandchild. L's was really sweet of course, made me miss him all the more:

image removed

And can I just say we don't make cards this big here!

Well we've moved L's landing date up to 2nd of Nov and we both will be flying out to England on the 5th. Apparently the week of the 5th is outrageously expensive - when I went to look at hotel prices they were saying $1,200 for THREE nights at a cheap little $40 a night hotel, the same one we stayed in here last October! However when I put in the new dates (2-5) the prices came out normal! $180 for hotels and his plane ticket (with him flying here on the Friday) was about $1,000. No idea why either.

Archived