Open Club  ·  110 members  ·  Free

Journals

• Replies 14k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Mine too. The lady who owns the salon back home said I have like 3 times the hair most people have........lol. And half my hair fell out after I had my son, too. But my hair is curly too and so that adds to the coarseness and frizziness and the oil makes it straight and sleek.

My hair is about your length maybe a little longer.

Yours sounds exactly like mine Victoria! In the 80s if I went to a salon they'd make the junior girl dry it 'for practise'! Hehe!

Pretty much!! One time I had a spiral perm and it took my hair dresser 3 or more hours to wind it and it took every single rod in the salon. My hairdresser told me if I ever asked for another one she would kill me. Some how I do not think she was joking. LOL

I seldom seldom show pics of myself, but this was me, I think I was 2 years older than OG here. You can see what I mean by TONS of hair. It is a scanned pic from a wall pic so it is hard to see.

image removed

LOL! Yep! That could be me! My friend is a hairdresser and spiral permed me too!

And after every pregnancy it got curlier and madder, during my first I had it cut short - BIG mistake, it started growing out sideways! Haha!

My hair stuck up when I was a baby. My father affectionately called me Mr. T from the A-Team. I had a lot of hair then and I still do. My husband has really thick hair too. Our children are going to be quite beastly.

I had down fluff hair as a baby.......totally wil'o whisp stuff and it was red..........lol But then by the time I was 2 it was pretty dark. Then when I was about 4 it got really thick.

Patience is not a virtue I have. At all. They are taking their sweet time announcing these visa changes! The fee increase is suppose to go in 6th of April and we have heard they have to give 28 days notice before implementing changes soooo 9th of this month is 28 days from the 6th. But who knows. I do not like twiddling my thumbs....

my best friend just texted me to tell me they've changed the dinner place Friday from Chuckie Cheese to O'Charley's - *facepalm* I should have known with her things would change at the last minute. Oh well, at least I have a larger selection of food rather than a sub or pizza!

Archived