Open Club  ·  110 members  ·  Free

Journals

• Replies 14k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Physically, yes. I'm worrying over nothing, I do it every time. I was on the other forum we are on (the one geared toward people moving to the UK) and a poster I have been following finally got the decision back... they were denied because they hadn't seen each other since the wedding. now, if you get married and then apply to move to the UK if it's within 3-4 months most time the marriage license is enough proof. But if your going to be apart for longer than that (like us) you have to show what's called intervening devotion, that you have kept in contact and didn't just get married to gain entry into the UK. She says she supplied all that but was still denied (the agency basically said their marriage was a hoax since they hadn't seen each other since the wedding but it had been like 3 months since their wedding)... idk.

For that split second I went 'Holy F' because that's the positoin WE are in with having to prove intervening devotion. And it got me worried, but I shouldn't be.

I kind of (okay, I DID) snap at L tonight while we were webcamming. Wasn't even his fault. We were discussing the future after I move over and everything we have to do before we have kids... just struck a cord I guess. But that's how we work and why we work so well - I'm the dreamer and he's the one that keeps us both grounded. It's not even that, I guess it's just knowing we both want something SO bad, something we both want more than anything, and we can't have it when we want to. It's infuriating.

He did majorly calm my nerves this morning about the whole visa thing above. The woman in question had a lot of questionable stuff going on (was using different names in different places, had lied to the Agency before and had previously been denied entry into the UK)... none of which has happened to us.

Pretty relaxing and boring weekend on my end, so don't want to go to work tomorrow! blah. Aside from me snapping poor L's head off yesterday we napped today while on webcam - Sunday is apparently our nap day, lol Almost down to less than 8 months... hopefully about 6 or 7 months until L finds our place. I know he's ready to be out of that shared house since his room mates don't respect other people's sleeping patterns. I have discovered to never slam a door - apparently it's a huge pet peeve with hubby.

I'm off this Thurs - I think, need to look at my schedule - so I'm going to call the vet and see if they have any appointments so I can take Jasper and get him microchipped. Need to print off the form while I'm thinking about it, as well as L's pay stub for this coming month.

Really need to also clean my room but I'm procrastinating on that majorly....

that’s like when my sister left a pair of denim capris at my mom’s for me to have. My sister is a size 7 LOL. But, she was right. They do fit me. Lyrca overload!

I literally haven’t been able to get to the gym in a week. I hope this week will be less crazy!!

I'm glad I'm trying to lose weight. My mom came in here and threw a pair of pants at me - "Try these on, they are a size 14." "Mom I don't wear a 14, I'm a 18 1/2". The look my mom gave me was one of 'what?!' Yeah... thanks mom!

Oh no.....

Reminds me when I bought some expensive sexy thigh high panty hose for an ex who had thick thighs.

These panty hose said large.

So I gave them to her and she couldn't wait to wear them.

My gut sank when I saw her smiling face starting to fade away and her face starting to go red with embarrassment as she couldn't get them on.

Large?

Large for which race exactly?

Oh no.....

Reminds me when I bought some expensive sexy thigh high panty hose for an ex who had thick thighs.

These panty hose said large.

So I gave them to her and she couldn't wait to wear them.

My gut sank when I saw her smiling face starting to fade away and her face starting to go red with embarrassment as she couldn't get them on.

Large?

Large for which race exactly?

lol, I've had that experience before as well. Oh these will go up my thigh! Yeah, they did... but where they stopped on my thigh it looked like a pig was stuffed in those tights.

lol, I've had that experience before as well. Oh these will go up my thigh! Yeah, they did... but where they stopped on my thigh it looked like a pig was stuffed in those tights.

Yes that's what happened to her thighs as well with these stupid tight thigh highs on.

Gave that muffin top look but on the thighs because of the not so elastic elastic.

Should have bought some complete thigh high and garter thingy.

I think those don't have elastic....

Anyway lesson learned.

Had to be done to find out.

nope!! they want to see your love, i'd send all of it, lol. you can do 6 photos per page. or 4.

I actually asked on the other forum we are and one of the more senior posters (there are a few who are experts in the visa field) said 2 or 3 max. I was like holy F. they are getting more than that, lol. I have to work with my printing program, I konw how to do multiple pictures per page but what I use I can only do one specific picture multiple times on a page, not different ones.

My journal? Idk how comfortable I feel with the UK Border Agency shifting through over 700 pages of my life tbh. I don't even think L and I have talked about yet if we are going to send screen shots of our PMs from here - because obviously there will be the site name, our usernames, etc.

I know they don't like you to send videos and such so I don't know how a link would work.

Actually, I think it's a good idea to send a link to the thread. I doubt that they would read all of it, or even take more than a quick glance, but just the fact that you have hundreds and hundreds of posts about your relationship is good proof.

(by the way - your journal is already public to any border patrol officer, or janitor, or any one else in the world who wants to read it!! )

Archived