Open Club  ·  110 members  ·  Free

Journals

Motorboating kitty? I sooo didn't know that term until I saw how Hers explained it after she met Jen. LOL

I do that to women all the time. No biggie.

hahahaha - you girls crack me up. He did it the other day when I was on webcam with L, just shoved his little cold nose. I guess it's warm down there!

• Replies 14k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
^ hahaha. I LOVE that video!!!

This is the kind of cat we want to get once Jasper gets settled in:

(ignore the horrible music)

]

Apparently those breeds of cat have really nice fur.

I was soon distracted by a clip of a Chameleon screaming at an iPhone.

Been thinking of getting a Abyssinian kitten myself.

Kind of missing the farm animals at the moment for some reason.

My Father told me this Cristmas he has a pet cow.......a cow.....

I suppose it's to be expected.

We did have a steer called meathead who I think did actually become meat.

In The Dark - I love Maru!!! Funniest cat!

Maru is one of the funniest animals on youtube.

The other cat which makes me laugh on youtube is Tiggy the talking cat.

Apparently those breeds of cat have really nice fur.

I was soon distracted by a clip of a Chameleon screaming at an iPhone.

Been thinking of getting a Abyssinian kitten myself.

Kind of missing the farm animals at the moment for some reason.

My Father told me this Cristmas he has a pet cow.......a cow.....

I suppose it's to be expected.

We did have a steer called meathead who I think did actually become meat.

They are one of the most loveable cat breeds. I told L he could pick the next cat out and name it - so he has. An Egyptian Mau named Ra (technically I named him as I'm the one who knows the Egyptian gods but hey, ho Have you ever seen The Mean Kitty Song video Dark? I think that's what started L's love for Egyptian Mau's.

I wanted to name my cat "Mikey" but he wouldn't respond to that name. So, I printed off a list of boy cat names. He ignored all of them except for "Tiger." He was sitting with his back turned to me, but when I said that name, he turned his head and meowed at me. Twice. that was the only thing he would reply to. So, Tiger it was!!

I wanted to name my cat "Mikey" but he wouldn't respond to that name. So, I printed off a list of boy cat names. He ignored all of them except for "Tiger." He was sitting with his back turned to me, but when I said that name, he turned his head and meowed at me. Twice. that was the only thing he would reply to. So, Tiger it was!!

Ah, that's so cute! Jasper kind of answers to his name but he answers more to sounds I make (I swear he thinks he's a dog). I'll make this 'wisp, wisp' sound or ticking like you do to get a dog's attention and he'll come running frrom the other end of the house or have his back to me and look at me. I just woke him up doing it to figure out what they sounded like, lol

I used to dogsit this dog named Baxter. When people would meet him, they'd ask me his name, and I'd tell them. Then they'd say to him, "Hi Baxter!" And he'd have this shocked look on his face like, "How do you know my name!?" it was so funny!

I just looked at my pay check stub - I grossed over $700 but only brought $500 home because of deductions. Lord.

Taxes and deductions for medical and union and pension eat me alive. Grrrrr I wonder if I can just boycott taxes and deductions for a month. LOL

10 characters

It's really outrageous.. I'm like, really where does all that money go? My pension alone is 130 dollars. I suppose that will come in handy when I get ready to retire. Did I mention I have less than 13 months before I can retire? Isn't that the craziest thing?

It's really outrageous.. I'm like, really where does all that money go? My pension alone is 130 dollars. I suppose that will come in handy when I get ready to retire. Did I mention I have less than 13 months before I can retire? Isn't that the craziest thing?

What's our retirement age here? I thought it was 60 something.

What's our retirement age here? I thought it was 60 something.

yeah 60 something I guess. But in terms of my contractual obligations with the union, you can retire after 23 years of service and get a full pension. I will have 22 years on the 5th of Feb. Not that I am going to retire, I couldn't survive on just my pension. It's just funny telling people that I am going to be 42 when I can retire.

Archived