Open Club  ·  110 members  ·  Free

Journals

I need to stop fittle farting around and clean. I'm going to my uncle's this weekend (haven't seen him since the wedding) and I want to leave straight from work and head on up to his house since it's a 2 hour drive. I'm hoping I can scoot out of work at 7 instead of 8 to give me another hour. But tonight I need to clean, pack a bag, get my laptop bag ready so in the morning (I have to be at work at 11) I can just put my computer in it, and clean Jasper's litter box as well as leave feeding instructions for him for my mom.

• Replies 14k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ok everytime I see his toothless grin, I want to eat him up more and more.

I think he knows he looks extra cute now. He'll do something he blatantly knows we will tell him no to and when we tell him no, he'll turn around give the biggest grin that shows that missing tooth off - and who can say no to that smile??

I think he knows he looks extra cute now. He'll do something he blatantly knows we will tell him no to and when we tell him no, he'll turn around give the biggest grin that shows that missing tooth off - and who can say no to that smile??

I couldn't, so he would get away with absolute murder in my house. LOL

Pretty sure I just pulled something in my lower back. Uggghhhhh! I was lifting a heavy bag into a buggie - sometimes you would swear these things have a dead body in them! - and I guess when I twisted to throw it I felt something in my lower left side. It's slowly moving to the center of my back now and even gets when I'm say down... I'm just falling apart lol

Vic, I just did the same thing. I grabbed a bag at the grocery store. I was reaching and twisting (didn’t think it would be that heavy) and after I got into the car I felt it. Had to crack my back at the red light LOL. I’m too young for this s&^%.

Try a hot bath!

I don’t think I slept well last night. Have been having those kind of brain blips all day.

Well I know for a fact that I haven't slept well. I could have actually slept in today but the two males cats decided to fight with each other all up and down the stairs waking me and probably everyone else up in the neighborhood.

My uncle and his wife gave me a few gifts for Christmas. They gave me this little box with mine and L's last name initial on it to put my ring in if I ever need to take it off - my uncle's wedding present to us is a box he's actually making (he's wonderful with stuff like that). It's a dark purple wood (this color actually link removed) and he's making it into a box where we can store our rings if we need to. He's been super busy at work though so he hasn't had the time so they gave me the tiny porcelin one in it's place for now. They also gave me this adorable traveling jewelry bag that says London Bridge and has the Union Jack on it. And then his wife knitted a hat and hand scarves (they like sllide on over your wrist type thing) for me because england is so cold. Love it all!

Your uncle and wife sound like wonderfully warm people. And so supportive of your move to the UK, that must make it easier for you.

They are, they really are. I know it saddens them (especially my uncle. I've only known his wife for 5 or 6 years but I've known him since I was.. God... 5??) but they are still so supportive of the move. I think it also helps my uncle and her LOVE England and would live there if they could make it themselves! And they always know they have a free place to stay if they ever come visit.

Your relatives will be so happy to have a place to stay when they visit England. That should take a bit of the sting out of your leaving. Now, if only my son could marry someone who lives in Hawaii.

hahaha! I think it does for some of them. My mom won't come visit no matter so for her it doesn't matter at all.

Archived