Open Club  ·  110 members  ·  Free

Journals

• Replies 14k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I absolutely loved your wedding photos (maybe even more so than my own b/c I didn't get waht i wanted fully, despite the fact that it was the most perfect gift our friends could've given us)

See, I love YOUR wedding photos - I think you had more variety and, honestly, your photographers knew what they were doing more than ours did. It wasn't even that they didn't know, it's more of the final product was missing a few things and I'll just have to chalk that up to them being new into it.

OG, I hope I can have that viewpoint like that, one day. I tend to always wish things were better, instead of just enjoying the here and now.

I agree with redrose, your wedding and photos were great and I enjoyed going through them. Sometimes simple is better.

Thank you Renny. I don't always have it - it's something I fight with on a daily bases and sometimes takes something major to slap it back into reality for me.

Mine were just friends with a light photography hobby. I like some of the editing she did (like the pic of them putting me into my dress). But your photographers had more of an eye for editing and the pics therefore seemed a bit more wedding-y. I still love my pics b/c there are a handful that are amazing and just wonderful.

Our photographers were opposite really - mine had the editing but I feel yours had more of the feel of what to capture or what was important to capture. I mean there are certain shots I absolutely love but then there are things that if we didn't have so many people taking pictures, we never would have had a shot of certain things!

See I did the same thing - even made a list that they bought the day of! - and I know they took like 2,500 pictures but professionally we only got 180 back I think. I dunno, I think it just came down to them being new at it. And maybe I was trying to control it too much. there are shots our guests took that I absolutely love.

Pretty odd day hour wise.

I was suppose to be off but I picked up a 7-11:30 shift for the over time so I got up at the butt crack of 5:30 this morning after not being able to fall asleep until after 2 am. Work wasn't bad though and afterward L and I talked on Skype while I paid the water bill for mom and drove to get the damage on my car estimated for the insurance company. Over $1,000 damage - nice. Pretty sure I'll be found at fault and no way can we pay my deductible and everything else so looks like duct taping the mirror onto the car it is! After that I drove home, had lunch, and web cammed with L for about an hour before he went to bed and I took a 3 1/2 hour nap. Woke up and watched Dance Moms with my mom while I made poor man's spaghetti for dinner for myself. Jasper looks like he's lost some weight (which he's suppose to be) but I have no idea when I can get him to the vet to weigh him so I'm just going to start feeding him per the recommended dosage on the cat bag until I can get him weighed - if he still isn't at the 11 lbs. mark I'll put him back on the diet.

My tattoo is in the itchy phase now and God is it an itch like no other!!

Don't itch it! Pat it gently. It really helps.

Patting it makes it worse - if that's even possible at this point! It like doesn't bother me but the second it brushes against anything (bed cover, my skin, pants) and then it starts to itch and I have to put that blasted jelly stuff on it. It's like fall off already scab!!!

What is this poor man's spaghetti?

I like eating sardines out of a can, so it may cater to my tastesbuds.

It's basically normal spaghetti except it has no meat in the sauce - I'm a freak in that way in my family. No one else in the house will eat spaghetti without meat being in it. I always call it poor man's spaghetti because meat is so damn expensive, lol! At least my way I can have spaghetti often and not once in a blue moon! lol

Ah I see.

Spaghetti bolognese with out the meat?

I sometimes have spaghetti with carbonara sauce but even then it has bits of bacon in the pre-made sauce.

What's bolognese?

I def. add my own spices to give the spaghetti sauce from the jar some flavor since I don't put meat in it (and most of the time I get the sauce that is meat flavoured to begin with). Once I move to England I would love to try to make the sauce from scratch.

Mine always itches till most of the scab fell off but that was never more than a few weeks. Imagine having your entire leg done. Both legs!!

*shudders*

After having this one, I'm not sure I can go through the itchy phase with the ones I want on my shoulders. Granted 2 hours after having it I completely forgot about the pain and was like 'can't wait for the next one!' but damn it is itching and there was no shading...

What's bolognese?

I def. add my own spices to give the spaghetti sauce from the jar some flavor since I don't put meat in it (and most of the time I get the sauce that is meat flavoured to begin with). Once I move to England I would love to try to make the sauce from scratch.

link removed

Basically tomatoes, herbs and mince meat with spaghetti.

Really good.

I'm lazy, so I just use NZ tomato sauce with mince meat to add to the spaghetti plus it caters to my basic palette.

= never adding onions, herbs an whatever is supposed to go into the traditional bolognese sauce.

Archived