Open Club  ·  110 members  ·  Free

Journals

I also wonder about the reason for all the gear.
American or Canadian football and rugby are similar in many ways but tackling is very different. I only know because I used to play rugby and my grandson plays football and my wife and I supported him at his games (his team won the Championship this year!!!)

• Replies 14k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey, THAT is progress. I love diet coke a lot but for some reason (which is good!) I don't really have the urge to drink it when I am pregnant. I think because it bloats me and I already feel so bloated. I crave juice though, which isn't much better so I do try to water it down.

My brain explodes into a migraine if I go a day without a cola beverage. Mind you I have been addicted to them since I was 18.

My cola induced migrain usually comes on about 3-4 days after I stop it cold turkey which is one of the reasons I'm against doing it cold turkey because that migraine is unbelieveable. But I have less than 10 months before the move and about a year and a half before we start trying to concieve - this isn't something that's way off in the future anymore, it's very much around the bend.

My cola induced migrain usually comes on about 3-4 days after I stop it cold turkey which is one of the reasons I'm against doing it cold turkey because that migraine is unbelieveable. But I have less than 10 months before the move and about a year and a half before we start trying to concieve - this isn't something that's way off in the future anymore, it's very much around the bend.

Yeah I do not drink it while pregnant but any other time, it is a huge factor in my life. But I am a HUGE cola addict. I am sure I will never degrade when I die and my brain is already pickled...........lol. My son has never had a cola though in his life and has no interest at all.

Yeah I do not drink it while pregnant but any other time, it is a huge factor in my life. But I am a HUGE cola addict. I am sure I will never degrade when I die and my brain is already pickled...........lol. My son has never had a cola though in his life and has no interest at all.

My vices are Moutain Dew, Dr. Pepper, and Pepsi. All 3. God. I almost pray that the reciepe is SO different in England that I actuall won't be able to drink it. I know it's different (L has commented on the difference in taste) but I'm hoping it's one of those 'blah! I can't drink this!' things. I really do. I'm very tempted to never let our kids ever have soda drinks to be honest. I know sweet ice tea isn't any better for you but I'd rather they grew up on that than becoming addicted to sodas like me.

Your coke is actually even different than ours. I don't like it. Different formulas for different countries.

My in-laws wanted to start giving my son tea at like 4 or something. I said , "um hell no." So they asked me when, and I said, "when he has a job and can buy his own." He is not interested in pop or tea or coffee or anything like that. He is a water or orange juice man.

Your coke is actually even different than ours. I don't like it. Different formulas for different countries.

My in-laws wanted to start giving my son tea at like 4 or something. I said , "um hell no." So they asked me when, and I said, "when he has a job and can buy his own." He is not interested in pop or tea or coffee or anything like that. He is a water or orange juice man.

I have tasted your coke before (The World of Coca-Cola in Atlanta has all the different Cokes from around the world) but I'm not a huge Coke fan because it makes my teeth feel funny. now in a glass bottle I love it but plastic, nope.

Yeah there's just no way our kids aren't going to have tea, lol. Not with a dad who drinks it every day and a mum who loves an occasional class of ice cold, sweet tea.

Well my husband drinks at least 10 cups of tea a day if not more with 4 table spoons of sugar in it.............geeeee can you see why he is hyper??? LOL. Yet my son has zero interest. I drink it about twice a day with no sugar when my husband is not here. I have about 5 cups a day along with my cola when he is here. Plus my husband drinks the sugar cola as well. I drink diet. Can you tell he is British or what???......lol

I am a Pepsi girl but sometimes will switch to Coke when I am sick of Pepsi.

Well my husband drinks at least 10 cups of tea a day if not more with 4 table spoons of sugar in it.............geeeee can you see why he is hyper??? LOL. Yet my son has zero interest. I drink it about twice a day with no sugar when my husband is not here. I have about 5 cups a day along with my cola when he is here. Plus my husband drinks the sugar cola as well. I drink diet. Can you tell he is British or what???......lol

lol! Yeah L takes 2 spoon fulls of sugar (I think.. should really memorize that, shouldn't I? lol) while I take no sugar in my coffee. blah! When I was about 5 I wanted to drink coffee like my gran so she would pour 3/4 coffee and 1/4 milk to cool it down and not make it so strong... seriously at 23 that's the only way I can drink my coffee. No creamer, no sugar, just milk. I have tried L's tea and yeah... I shall remain with my coffee and sweet tea, he and the kids can have the hot tea, lol when he's not around me L very rarely drinks sodas, he drinks this squash drink or something or water - or, tea. So I really am like pleassseee let the British Pepsi and sodas be so nasty I never want to pick another one up again!

Before I met my husband I drank coffee while I was at University but not tea. My husband thinks coffee is vile so he won't drink it and his parent's won't drink it either. I never drank coffee or pop growing up. He started with tea and colas when he was barely out of diapers, so I guess that is why they wondered about my son. But there was NO way I was going to allow it. My son was already so hyper he was in the strausphere. So there was no way. My husband was severely hyper as a kid and I am sure all the sugar and caffeine added to it. Now he is so addicted there is NO way he would give it up.

Before I met my husband I drank coffee while I was at University but not tea. My husband thinks coffee is vile so he won't drink it and his parent's won't drink it either. I never drank coffee or pop growing up. He started with tea and colas when he was barely out of diapers, so I guess that is why they wondered about my son. But there was NO way I was going to allow it. My son was already so hyper he was in the strausphere. So there was no way. My husband was severely hyper as a kid and I am sure all the sugar and caffeine added to it. Now he is so addicted there is NO way he would give it up.

I was like your husband, probably in diapers and they would give me the occasional sip of soda and viola. They've started it with my nephew and I'm just like Lord. I loved the World of Coke - I went in 6th grade for a field trip and once as an adult.

Archived